Home

TOMBA Madden 17 Slider Set

This is a discussion on TOMBA Madden 17 Slider Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2016, 06:07 PM   #25
Goon Squad

ProStylez's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: TOMBA Madden 17 Slider Set

Coach mode "ON"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 10:27 PM   #26
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStylez
Coach mode "ON"?
You can but I made it so that this slider set follows the regular roster updates so you never have to worry about attribute changes in the EA roster
Old 11-03-2016, 11:31 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can the Even Teams be plugged into CFM ? I set your sliders into my existing CFM after adjusting Even Teams in main menu but I suspect it didn't work, I play as Jets v Cards, Cards QB threw three interceptions on 1st three drives ? Do I have to scrap my CFM and start again from beggining, Or does Even Teams not work in CFM,? Any advice would be gratefully accepted as I think your Even Teams idea sounds great.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:23 AM   #28
Rookie

PLUGGED YOUR SLIDDERS INTO GAME, WOW ..WATCHING CPU V CPU IS LIKE WATCHING AN NFL GAME ! ALSO TRIED THEM OUT IN CFM..PLAYED ONE HALF AND SAME RESULT, TOTALLY REALISTIC GAMEPLAY, I WAS GETTING TIRED OF DOING USUAL THING..SPENDING MONTHS LOOKING FOR PERFECT SLIDDERS...BUT YOURS ALONG WITH EVEN TEAMS ON IDEA ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS, THANKS FOR MAKING THE GAME GREAT AGAIN .
Old 11-05-2016, 08:03 AM   #29
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Icon4 Re: TOMBA Madden 17 Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by schroy48
PLUGGED YOUR SLIDDERS INTO GAME, WOW ..WATCHING CPU V CPU IS LIKE WATCHING AN NFL GAME ! ALSO TRIED THEM OUT IN CFM..PLAYED ONE HALF AND SAME RESULT, TOTALLY REALISTIC GAMEPLAY, I WAS GETTING TIRED OF DOING USUAL THING..SPENDING MONTHS LOOKING FOR PERFECT SLIDDERS...BUT YOURS ALONG WITH EVEN TEAMS ON IDEA ARE THE BEST I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS, THANKS FOR MAKING THE GAME GREAT AGAIN .

VERY VERY cool I just want the community to enjoy these. I made these sliders pretty late because i wanted to figure otu a different way to make sliders. Even teams are not what ppl think they are they actually make the teams play to their strengths. i get it some teams are worse than others BUT those teams are STILL able to compete and match up with their elite counterparts etc.

Yeah scores when simming with these are fantastic and playing with them say if you interupt a sim even comes out realistic.

I urge more folks to try these out.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:07 PM   #30
Rookie

HEY, I PLAYED 1ST SEASON GAME TODAY IN CFM, YET AGAIN WOW, TITANS (ME)V VIKINGS. WAS UP 21_7 AT HALFTIME. THOUGHT I WAS GONA MASH THEM, VIKINGS MADE IT 21_14 , ON THERE NEXT DRIVE STOPPED THEM AT THE 15 WITH A HUGE SACK, HAD TO SETTLE FOR A FIELD GOAL 21_17,. LAST DRIVE OF THE GAME WITH 7 SECONDS ON THE CLOCK AT THE TITANS 8 YARD LINE BRIDGEWATER SCRAMBLED RIGHT AND WAS TACKLED AT THE 6 INCH LINE, GAME OVER... BEST GAME OF MADDEN IVE EVER HAD. YOUR SLIDDER SET IS PERFECT, REAL NFL GAMEPLAY AND STATS THROUGHOUT ENTIRE GAME,
Old 11-10-2016, 04:49 PM   #31
Rookie

Tomba...what are your penalties and auto subs set to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2016, 04:59 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
VERY VERY cool I just want the community to enjoy these. I made these sliders pretty late because i wanted to figure otu a different way to make sliders. Even teams are not what ppl think they are they actually make the teams play to their strengths. i get it some teams are worse than others BUT those teams are STILL able to compete and match up with their elite counterparts etc.

Yeah scores when simming with these are fantastic and playing with them say if you interupt a sim even comes out realistic.

I urge more folks to try these out.
So I can use this for player vs CPU in my CFM? I input all sliders in main menu (with even teams on) then import sliders into CFM, correct ? Where is the even teams option in CFM again?

Thanks man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »