Home

TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

This is a discussion on TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #9
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Are you seeing a lot of inaccurate throws from both sides, or were the majority of the incompletions from drops due to the lower catch setting?

Thanks
User maybe 3 or so a game. User accuracy is way op on the patched version. I have it on 1 and still only a few by palmer.

Cap had a lot of bad throws. The lower drop helps keep accuracy in check. It really only affects lower tier receivers. Imo its been pretty good. I would adjust it if im seeing too many. When i hit 40 it felt like everyone caught everything and percentages when high again. It can be frustrating but the good thing is that it happens on cpu side to. So that 3rd and long for the cpu isnt auto. Youll see a drop here and there. Ive really tried to eliminate the wide open drops as well. I dont see many unless its a rb with low catching

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 12-14-2016, 05:11 PM   #10
MVP

tyler28's Arena

The only way to fix the qb accuracy is to play on the ootb version 1.0.

The only way to compensate on the patched version is to lower catch. I had qb acc. At one and on 45 catch i was hitting 70 to 80 percent sometimes more per game. Just not realistic to finish a season around 78 %.

Old 12-14-2016, 05:58 PM   #11
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
The only way to fix the qb accuracy is to play on the ootb version 1.0.

The only way to compensate on the patched version is to lower catch. I had qb acc. At one and on 45 catch i was hitting 70 to 80 percent sometimes more per game. Just not realistic to finish a season around 78 %.

I really like the OOTB idea, but I'm not sure it's worth going down that road. I might just suck it up with the patched version. Your set looks good. Flazko's sets rock; I've been able to incorporate pieces of his into my own. It's far from perfect, but it is what it is at this point. I may have to take your patched all-madden set out for a spin though.

If you or anyone else decides to try the OOTB version(s) for your franchise, I'd love to hear some results.

Madden 17 has been a frustrating experience. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game overall and enjoyable to play, but it simply doesn't take it to that next level for us sim heads.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 05:59 PM   #12
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I really like the OOTB idea, but I'm not sure it's worth going down that road. I might just suck it up with the patched version. Your set looks good. Flazko's sets rock; I've been able to incorporate pieces of his into my own. It's far from perfect, but it is what it is at this point. I may have to take your patched all-madden set out for a spin though.

If you or anyone else decides to try the OOTB version(s) for your franchise, I'd love to hear some results.

Madden 17 has been a frustrating experience. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game overall and enjoyable to play, but it simply doesn't take it to that next level for us sim heads.
I agree 100

Old 12-14-2016, 06:16 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
User maybe 3 or so a game. User accuracy is way op on the patched version. I have it on 1 and still only a few by palmer.

Cap had a lot of bad throws. The lower drop helps keep accuracy in check. It really only affects lower tier receivers. Imo its been pretty good. I would adjust it if im seeing too many. When i hit 40 it felt like everyone caught everything and percentages when high again. It can be frustrating but the good thing is that it happens on cpu side to. So that 3rd and long for the cpu isnt auto. Youll see a drop here and there. Ive really tried to eliminate the wide open drops as well. I dont see many unless its a rb with low catching

Alright nice. Also, with the clock settings your using, do you get 120-130 total plays a game ? Would 15 min 15 second runoff be too much?
Old 12-14-2016, 06:18 PM   #14
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm22mast
Alright nice. Also, with the clock settings your using, do you get 120-130 total plays a game ? Would 15 min 15 second runoff be too much?
Yes i hit 120 plays with 11/20. 15/15 is too many plays for me and leads to high scores

Old 12-14-2016, 06:31 PM   #15
Rookie

Smile Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Just deleted all my previous settings and currently starting a new season. By this point in my madden "career" I have practically played with every team. I chose the Bucs to start with this one.

I'll be using your All-Madden Patched set and report back how it works out :-) game 1 starting now. Loved all of Flazko's and Raider Ren's sets and hoping this one will be just as great. I have chosen not to use my custom playbooks as I felt it was somewhat making it unfair for the computer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 07:57 PM   #16
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: TDs All-Madden Sliders (patched and Out of the Box Versions)

Game 1 is in the books! I absolutely loved the way the game felt and played. I felt like there was very very little "cheese" if any at all. Both QB's (Winston and Ryan) both were pressured well but also had great attempts for game changing plays.

Game wise: I started off punting and downing them at the 4. Ryan ran a play action and I managed to get the safety. Up until the end of the 3rd quarter the game ended up 8-6. The safety and 2 field goals for me and then on the other side 2 field goals for them. Final score was 21-9. I won. I lost Doug Martin to a shoulder tear in the 1st quarter. Ended up scoring 2 touchdowns in the 4th and held them to 1 more field goal. So no TD's for them the entire game! "Defense wins championships."

Stats wise the game was very competitive and very low passing yards on both QB's. Have to say I was very surprised with the 11min and 20 sec and having this low yardage on both sides.

Final Stats:
Winston
Rating - 79.8
Completions - 20-30 for 180 yards at 66% comp. rate
TD:Int Ratio - 1:1

Ryan
Rating - 64.9
Completions - 17-31 for 127 yards at 54% comp. rate
TD:Int Ratio - 0:0

Rushing:
D. Martin - 10att for 77 yards before tear. No TD
Sims - 15 for 103 yards: 6.8 avg 1 TD

D. Freeman - 14 for 33 yards: 2.3 avg. No TD

Again, I loved the way the game played out. Despite the stats from ATL being low and showing them having a bad game, understand.. I played great defense the entire game on rushing and passing sides. There were dropped passes and bad throws on both sides of the ball and it felt like an actual NFL game. Only time will tell how the later games will play and so on.

Thank you Tyler, RaiderRen, and Flazko for all your hard work. Greatly appreciate all of your time and effort into making this game enjoyable again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »