Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2017, 01:28 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

has anyone played these user vs user and how were they?
Old 03-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #18
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creece
has anyone played these user vs user and how were they?
I don't play much User vs user to be honest. I think the best setup for user vs user is all-pro, Normal game speed, 50 parity and all sliders on 50. Or I would recommend making all sliders the same for both the user and the CPU, for user/ user gameplay.
Old 03-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #19
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

I have been using flazko's all madden sliders in my season. Getting solid results (Best since game came out) but I like the idea of your passing sliders.

My big question though is the pass blocking. I am in week 7 and lead the league in sacks already, Wake has 9. Am I gonna get even more pass rush? Is the Pass Blocking at 0 for the CPU required to get the best results?

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #20
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNity
I have been using flazko's all madden sliders in my season. Getting solid results (Best since game came out) but I like the idea of your passing sliders.

My big question though is the pass blocking. I am in week 7 and lead the league in sacks already, Wake has 9. Am I gonna get even more pass rush? Is the Pass Blocking at 0 for the CPU required to get the best results?

Thanks.
Nah I don't think it's required. It works well for me, but you can definitely use a higher amount. I prefer to do what ever I can to make the defenses play more competitively. Also, the idea behind this set is to make all-Madden feel as organic as possible, with less of an emphasis on being hard or easy. That said, it's All-Madden so you'll get some competition, especially if you use the 50 parity. Try 50/50 or higher if you're getting too many sacks. Keep in mind, with the coverage at 100/100, the CPU will feel a sense of urgency to get rid of the ball. Give the 0/0 a shot, and if it's not your cup of tea, bump it up. If you're happy with the set that you're already using, I would stick with that.

And yeah Flazko is the man. This set was literally designed off of his Blue all-pro set.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:26 PM   #21
Rookie

BoNity's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Nah I don't think it's required. It works well for me, but you can definitely use a higher amount. I prefer to do what ever I can to make the defenses play more competitively. Also, the idea behind this set is to make all-Madden feel as organic as possible, with less of an emphasis on being hard or easy. That said, it's All-Madden so you'll get some competition, especially if you use the 50 parity. Try 50/50 or higher if you're getting too many sacks. Keep in mind, with the coverage at 100/100, the CPU will feel a sense of urgency to get rid of the ball. Give the 0/0 a shot, and if it's not your cup of tea, bump it up. If you're happy with the set that you're already using, I would stick with that.

And yeah Flazko is the man. This set was literally designed off of his Blue all-pro set.
Okay, thanks for the advice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2017, 10:28 AM   #22
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

I really enjoyed your set! It was fun. Its weird how each set works differently but brings out things in the game that other sets may not.

I liked the 0 passing approach it seemed to work well.

I also enjoyed the passing. I just hate the all madden int cheese from the cpu. I cant stop it no matter the tweaking.

The only thing that i saw that ill mention, is that the cpu was terribly inaccurate and couldnt sustain a drive. 6 is a little low for me.

Ill post my stats for your preference.. overall i loved the feel. Good job man

I cant help but not notice the difference in t.o.p because eli couldnt convert anything even with open receivers.

Rushing felt great vereen broke a 75 yrder thats y the high average. Nyg run d was stuffing my run game. I shouldve won but 2 all madden cheese ints and a list fumble killed me. I swear its scripted.

Since your on all madden now, did u have any success with all pro. The ints are killing it for me on all madden?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-13-2017, 12:13 PM   #23
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I really enjoyed your set! It was fun. Its weird how each set works differently but brings out things in the game that other sets may not.

I liked the 0 passing approach it seemed to work well.

I also enjoyed the passing. I just hate the all madden int cheese from the cpu. I cant stop it no matter the tweaking.

The only thing that i saw that ill mention, is that the cpu was terribly inaccurate and couldnt sustain a drive. 6 is a little low for me.

Ill post my stats for your preference.. overall i loved the feel. Good job man

I cant help but not notice the difference in t.o.p because eli couldnt convert anything even with open receivers.

Rushing felt great vereen broke a 75 yrder thats y the high average. Nyg run d was stuffing my run game. I shouldve won but 2 all madden cheese ints and a list fumble killed me. I swear its scripted.

Since your on all madden now, did u have any success with all pro. The ints are killing it for me on all madden?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Awesome man, thanks for the feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed them. Unfortunately, I think that all-madden is at least partially scripted. It's weird though because some games don't feel scripted at all. Other times I'm like "c'mon are you kidding me?". You could drop INTs well below 23 to combat the ridiculous amount of CPU INTs. At some point, a certain slider value should significantly reduce the cheesey CPU INTs. Also, you can bump the running game up a bit for the user.

As for all-pro, I do have a nice set - well it was nice. I'll share it later on today. It was working unbelievably awesome prior to the 1.10 patch release. It didn't seem to play quite as competitive after 1.10, though I may just need to make a few minor tweaks to it. I was getting awesome games. 300-400 yards for both the user and the CPU, and corresponding scores such as 21-16 even with those yardare totals. I'll post it tonight.

Thanks for sharing the screen shots - keep those coming if you continue to play with these.
Old 03-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #24
Rookie

May have missed it in the op, but any changes being made too default penalty sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »