Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2017, 02:18 PM   #41
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

I just got demolished, but it felt organic except for a few plays. Probably shouldn't have played against the Pats. I don't have all the exact stats, but the score was 31-9 NE over KC. I lowered CPU ints to 17 and only threw two picks, but my completion % was low fifties. Running is definitely hard to come by, only had a total of 77 rush yards, Ware accounted for 51. Brady had a 70+ % for completions, though I thought I was getting decent pressure, NE had a better time running, 103 yrds total, Lewis and White had most of it. I didn't get any picks, but did force one fumble from Lewis, couldn't recover though. I couldn't break any tackles, CPU broke a couple. No missed FG's by either side. All in all, very challenging, very good set except the occasional Madden hiccup which can't really be avoided, running may need to be tweaked a bit, but I won't say it definitely should be until I play against a weaker defense, I strongly suggest CPU ints anywhere from 17 to 23 though. I had fun getting my *** kicked in this one, will keep playing with these and tweak if needed.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2017, 05:06 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

I'm going to try 90 speed parity I think

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-18-2017, 05:23 PM   #43
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

I bumped user run block up to 63 and things are evening out offensively for me. Played a couple games with that, purposefully using good running teams and bad. As Dallas (shoutout to Flazko) against Indy I gouged them in the run and pass game. Then with the Jets against the Giants I couldn't run to save my life, couldn't pass either, Giants D is pretty good. Then with my Bills I could only run to the left side, our right side is the weakest link, facing an up and coming defense for the Bucs. Raiders were fairly easy to run with, even with just the Mighty Mite twins in the backfield, unless I tried to run directly behind Austin Howard. Running is still fairly tough, but more forgiving with run block on 62-65, which is good, it should be tough to move down the field. Matchups are really important, stronger line is easier to run with, but sometimes they'll have a tough time. I'm digging this set, it's tough but a bit more forgiving than Flazko's set. Only thing that sticks out is the lack of broken tackles, but I can live with it.

Old 03-18-2017, 09:25 PM   #44
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
I bumped user run block up to 63 and things are evening out offensively for me. Played a couple games with that, purposefully using good running teams and bad. As Dallas (shoutout to Flazko) against Indy I gouged them in the run and pass game. Then with the Jets against the Giants I couldn't run to save my life, couldn't pass either, Giants D is pretty good. Then with my Bills I could only run to the left side, our right side is the weakest link, facing an up and coming defense for the Bucs. Raiders were fairly easy to run with, even with just the Mighty Mite twins in the backfield, unless I tried to run directly behind Austin Howard. Running is still fairly tough, but more forgiving with run block on 62-65, which is good, it should be tough to move down the field. Matchups are really important, stronger line is easier to run with, but sometimes they'll have a tough time. I'm digging this set, it's tough but a bit more forgiving than Flazko's set. Only thing that sticks out is the lack of broken tackles, but I can live with it.
I'm glad that you're enjoying the set, thanks for the feedback. Did you settle on 63 or 65 for user run blocking? Also, what are you using for CPU run blocking?
Old 03-18-2017, 09:27 PM   #45
Gaming Avenger

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I'm going to try 90 speed parity I think

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Let me know how you make out with that. I've always loved and played with 90 parity over the past few Madden's. For some reason, 50 plays well with this specific set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2017, 09:46 PM   #46
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm glad that you're enjoying the set, thanks for the feedback. Did you settle on 63 or 65 for user run blocking? Also, what are you using for CPU run blocking?
I've actually moved it depending on what team I play, weaker defense 63, middle of the pack 64, strong 65. Kinda odd, but I had really skewed results for either too good a run game or absolutely no run game depending on my opponent, which isn't bad, but I prefer my bad games to at least end with something on the ground. I left CPU run block alone, they seem to generate an average run game against most of my defensive schemes. Granted I could probably shut them down to a better effect if I didn't constantly user a safety or edge rusher and play no switch on D. So far against good defenses with 64 or 65, I'm averaging around 67 yards on the ground (creeps into the 70's if I have a mobile QB), and against lesser defenses at 63 I'm averaging 88+.

Last edited by BarfytheOwl; 03-18-2017 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 03-18-2017, 09:58 PM   #47
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarfytheOwl
I've actually moved it depending on what team I play, weaker defense 63, middle of the pack 64, strong 65. Kinda odd, but I had really skewed results for either too good a run game or absolutely no run game depending on my opponent, which isn't bad, but I prefer my bad games to at least end with something on the ground. I left CPU run block alone, they seem to generate an average run game against most of my defensive schemes. Granted I could probably shut them down to a better effect if I didn't constantly user a safety or edge rusher and play no switch on D. So far against good defenses with 64 or 65, I'm averaging around 67 yards on the ground (creeps into the 70's if I have a mobile QB), and against lesser defenses at 63 I'm averaging 88+.
Good stuff. The run game is the only aspect that I'm still tinkering with - but it's close. I get a nice, crisp and organic feel from the set. Keep me posted on your games. I'm gonna put together my CFM tomorrow.

Side note: your Bills picked up an underrated, clutch receiver in Andre Holmes. He'll make some plays for you in 2017. He would consistently grab 16 yards on a 3rd and 15 for us.
Old 03-18-2017, 10:04 PM   #48
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Good stuff. The run game is the only aspect that I'm still tinkering with - but it's close. I get a nice, crisp and organic feel from the set. Keep me posted on your games. I'm gonna put together my CFM tomorrow.

Side note: your Bills picked up an underrated, clutch receiver in Andre Holmes. He'll make some plays for you in 2017. He would consistently grab 16 yards on a 3rd and 15 for us.
I saw that, I'd have preferred Seth Roberts though, lol, no way y'all let him go though. I think Holmes will be our no.2 unless the Bills draft Corey Davis at pick ten, which they should imo. The run game is hard to nail down in Madden, more than the run block slider effects it. I'm sure you'll find close to the sweet spot though. And for real, if the Raiders pick up Lynch, I'm flying to Oakland for a game. I would really love to see that happen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »