Home

Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Organic Sliders

Hey everyone! Quick background. I've been playing Madden since its creation; prior to that I was a tecmo guy. I'm a diehard NFL and Star Wars fan. In case you couldn't guess, I've been bleeding silver and black since 1991. I played high school ball, and intramural flag football at UConn. I love the game. I've been following Flazko for 2 years and have learned a ton from him about sliders and what they can potentially affect. I've whipped up my own personal set. This is a direct parallel to the concept of Flazko's Blue All-Pro set, but with all-madden modifications. This latest 1.10 patch has significantly improved game play across the board, but especially so with All-Madden. I also have a CPU heavily weighted All-Pro set posted below. Anyway, take a look, read below and give them a shot if you're still looking for a suitable set for your own individual playing needs. Good luck and have fun!

Post Patch 1.10 release
All-Madden Difficulty
15 min/ 12 sec quarters OR 10-12 min/ 20 sec quarters
Slow game speed
Speed parity/ threshold = 50
Injuries = 45-50 for your User v. CPU games (30-40 while you sim the rest of the CPU v. CPU games each week)
Fatigue = 65

Assists - your choice. I use them all except for auto-strafe
Onfield visual feedback OFF

USER/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 10/6
Pass blocking: 0/0
Catching: 58/43

Run blocking: 65/65
Fumbles: 75/75

Reaction: 28/8
INTs: 28/23
Coverage: 100/100

Tackling: 75/75

FGP: 50/50

FGA: 35/35
PuntP: 50/50
PuntA: 75/75
KickOP: 55/55

XP --> 100% for all positions

Auto-subs
QB: 1/0
RB: 93/88
WR: 75/70
FB/TE: 35/30
OL: 1/0

DE: 93/88
DT: 93/88
LB: 85/80
CB: 25/20
S: 25/20

Alternative All-Pro Set
15 min quarters/ 12 second play clock OR 10-12 min/ 20 seconds
Fast game speed with
Speed parity/ threshold at 90
**OR**
Normal game speed with
Speed Parity/ threshold at 50
--> I prefer the fast game speed/ 90 parity option with this set.

On-field Visual Feedback OFF
Assists - use any that you wish, though I suggest not using auto-strafe

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 17/47
Pass block: 5/100
Catching: 48/48

Run block: 7/87
Fumbles: 50/50

Reaction: 5/100
INTs: 43/43
Coverage: 5/100

Tackling: 25/75

FGPow: 50/50
FGAcc: 35/35
PuntPow: 50/50
PuntAcc: 75/75
KOPow: 55/55

A HUGE shout out and many thanks to Flazko for all of his efforts and hard work. I've used his concepts to create this set. It's the same concept as his blue all-pro set, with the idea of providing the most realistic and organic gameplay. Of course, it will be challenging since it's all-madden difficulty. Also a shout out to all of the regulars on Flazko's thread. He has a great group on there.

I hope some of you can find enjoyment with this set.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 05-30-2017 at 08:20 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2017, 10:05 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Raider Ren's Madden 17 All-Madden Pure Sim Sliders

So these r for cpu vs cpu
Old 03-11-2017, 10:09 PM   #3
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelersfan25
So these r for cpu vs cpu
No, they are for user vs CPU. The CPU v CPU that I referenced is for injuries only. After I finish playing my game, I reduce the injury slider because the injuries in the sim'd games in your CFM can get out of hand at 45 or higher. Once I finish the week, I bump the injury slider back up before my next game. I hope this makes sense.
Old 03-11-2017, 10:12 PM   #4
Rookie

I still haven't found a set so I'll try these in a bit and report back!
Old 03-11-2017, 10:14 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
No, they are for user vs CPU. The CPU v CPU that I referenced is for injuries only. After I finish playing my game, I reduce the injury slider because the injuries in the sim'd games in your CFM can get out of hand at 45 or higher. Once I finish the week, I bump the injury slider back up before my next game. I hope this makes sense.
It does ty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #6
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Will give em a try, game can be really good but needs a thorough clean up.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:53 AM   #7
Rookie

I also use a set based off of flazko's sliders. It looks like we're on the same page with the running game adjustments. The CPU passing game in my set up needs help. I'm curious to what you're seeing with pass blocking set at 0/0, pass coverage at 100/100 and reaction at 8/8.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:19 AM   #8
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
I also use a set based off of flazko's sliders. It looks like we're on the same page with the running game adjustments. The CPU passing game in my set up needs help. I'm curious to what you're seeing with pass blocking set at 0/0, pass coverage at 100/100 and reaction at 8/8.
So obviously these all go hand in hand with the passing game. The 0/0 pass blocking gives that true collapsing pocket feel, which creates that true sense of urgency for both the user and the CPU. Don't worry though, you'll still have time, but you'll need to have an idea of where you're going with the ball. Like a true NFL QB, you'll get 1, maybe 2 reads before going to your check down or underneath receiver.

As for the reaction and coverage, here is my philosophy on those: To give the passing game a pure feel, reaction time should be minimized while coverage should be maximized. In the NFL, coverage is tight - on every play. The only time a receiver is wide open is from a blown assignment or if the DB falls down or was truly juked out of his shoes in iso coverage. All of those are rare. One of my gripes about higher reaction time, despite having some pluses to it depending on the set that you use, is defenders reacting to the ball as it leaves the QB's hand. I couldn't stand seeing a safety or defender on the other side of the field already making their way over to the "play" as the ball is being released. Incidentally, the coverage on the receiver in target will remain tight, but the defender won't react to it as quickly. If you watch the DB cover the receiver in the game, they generally are reacting to the movements of the receiver, and not the QB. The reduced reaction time gives that effect. With the lower reaction time, defenders are not going to start reacting to the ball until it's actually in the air.

The CPU will still be able to move the ball in the air. These settings and sliders, combined with the fact that the QB Accuracy slider now works after 1.10 eliminate the robo QB - they may pick up a few first downs on a drive, but they can be stopped. You NEED to get pressure though - that is an absolute must. If you don't, you'll get shredded.

As for the user, it's all-madden, so you still have to be smart. Take what the defense gives you, and limit the chances that you take. You'll also be able to move the ball, but you'll have some drives that stall out or you'll go 3-and-out.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 03-12-2017 at 09:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »