Home

Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough....

This is a discussion on Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough.... within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #17
Madden Ultimate Team Hero

fredropro's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Man these last 7 Most Feared are tough....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Well i've gotten 3 done and I think the tips from this thread are the only reason why, thanks everyone
I only have 3 left but these ones your down multiple scores are killing me

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2016, 03:09 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredropro
I only have 3 left but these ones your down multiple scores are killing me

Dude, check out the Madden 17 highlights thread for some inspiration!! I was down by 10 with 1:07 left to go and came back to win, most amazing game of Madden I have ever played and it was in MUT!! I even was going to quit once (you can see in the video) but the restart option wasn't there so I kept on trying..

With that being said, I don't think I'll be able to get my elite food by Friday..I have 4 more to go and I'm struggling, LOL..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 11-03-2016, 07:05 PM   #19
Rookie

bradfish16's Arena

OVR: 0

I quit. That's the final end zone INT I can take from the Beast Bears. Yesterday I had a tipped INT by them with 0:16 left to deny me the go-ahead TD, that's as close as I've come. Do I really need an 89 Suh? It's cruel and unusual punishment to grind through 75 challenges only to be denied at the last. I would have thought the 33 Treats I have left over (I filled the Elite player already) I should be able to use them to get one piece of Beast food.

No more, I'm off to have a shower and talk to people again, you win Giant Urlacher and your magnet arms.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:19 PM   #20

fredropro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradfish16
I quit. That's the final end zone INT I can take from the Beast Bears. Yesterday I had a tipped INT by them with 0:16 left to deny me the go-ahead TD, that's as close as I've come. Do I really need an 89 Suh? It's cruel and unusual punishment to grind through 75 challenges only to be denied at the last. I would have thought the 33 Treats I have left over (I filled the Elite player already) I should be able to use them to get one piece of Beast food.

No more, I'm off to have a shower and talk to people again, you win Giant Urlacher and your magnet arms.
I quit too... Only 3 away... I was gonna keep trying but everyone says the last one is even harder

Old 11-03-2016, 07:24 PM   #21

fredropro's Arena

The only thing I'm mad about is that I'm not going to be able to finish it I accidentally picked Winston because I didn't even scroll down to see that there was Suh and Collins when I put that first beast card in. and I already have the BCA Aaron Rodgers so I'm not really missing out on anything except I could have sold the Winston for probably 40 or 50 K...... I did have all the elites to get the Urlacher though and I even went back and bought a majority of the elites I bought sucks Darius Dix Peters the lineman and Jordan Reed.... I'm just trying to save up for Vernon now because I have puzzle Leonard Williams he's only in 87 if I get that version and he'll be a 90 overall

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 08:17 PM   #22
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

This play simply makes those challenges easy mode for me.... If you have a good Tight End the CPU can't stop this play

I've beat every challenge on the first try .... Any future ones will be a cake walk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2016, 08:19 PM   #23
Rookie

bradfish16's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I quit too... Only 3 away... I was gonna keep trying but everyone says the last one is even harder

The Dolphins one took me a while and the Giants one was a bit easier. Your squad is better than mine but I think a little luck is needed on the last one to have a shot, so infuriating!!!!
Old 11-03-2016, 08:19 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:

The last one really tests your nerves man. Took me about 40 attempts. No lie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »