Home

November Gauntlet

This is a discussion on November Gauntlet within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2016, 03:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
November Gauntlet

Love this series of solo challenges. I have gone through the Passing and Rushing ones, and now on to defense. Most look like no problem, but I am concerned about the 10 Incompletions in a half one. I had a lot of trouble getting the one last time with three incompletions. Any recommendations on the best defense and or adjustments to call? I will take any advice people have. I really want the Rivers card.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2016, 03:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: November Gauntlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packbacker96
Love this series of solo challenges. I have gone through the Passing and Rushing ones, and now on to defense. Most look like no problem, but I am concerned about the 10 Incompletions in a half one. I had a lot of trouble getting the one last time with three incompletions. Any recommendations on the best defense and or adjustments to call? I will take any advice people have. I really want the Rivers card.
I beat it twice on 2 accounts, and that one was real frustrating because they seem to run the ball alot. However, i stayed in cover 3 hard flats most of the time in the 3rd and early 4th quarters because they would throw short most of the time. If i didnt get at least 3 incompletions in the 3rd, i would just restart it all. The cpu will throw just about every play in final 2 minutes so youre bound to get 6 or 7 incompletions in the 4th. I stayed in cover 2 man spy at that point or cover 3 sky.
Old 11-07-2016, 04:00 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packbacker96
Beat it on my first try but got lucky. Cpu threw 3 incompletions on their first 3 passes then didn't throw another one till a little over 2 mins left in game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2016, 08:49 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Its basically a matter of luck but I found getting quick pressure on the QB forces him to throw it away ... I beat it after a few tries and then got pissed because later down the road theres a challenge to force AND recover a fumble in a drive .... Almost impossible to do and is all luck
Old 11-30-2016, 01:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMv4
Its basically a matter of luck but I found getting quick pressure on the QB forces him to throw it away ... I beat it after a few tries and then got pissed because later down the road theres a challenge to force AND recover a fumble in a drive .... Almost impossible to do and is all luck
Easiest way to do this is to force a punt and than after the catch, celebrate. Guaranteed fumble almost every time, you will recover one in the first few tries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2016, 02:27 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanMv4
Blocking a kick and recovering meets this requirement. Also muffing a punt and recovering it works too (that's what I did).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »