Home

Wow Seriously what's wrong with people in the Auction House??

This is a discussion on Wow Seriously what's wrong with people in the Auction House?? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Wow Seriously what's wrong with people in the Auction House??

The Coin abuse is just dumb I really wish EA wouldn't allow people to set the prices they want because there are to meny greedy overpriced people..

I'm trying to complete the set for a 96 Dion need 4 players but each card over 100k seriously what are you people smoking?? Be fair for crying out loud

I'm also trying to Complete the Jerry Rice Set & just need an 89 Rice to get the 95 Rice yet some one put buyout at 1.06 mil & over 400k seriously get real none is gonna pay that price for one card..

Then I'm trying to complete the Mack Strong set & it's really upsetting me that people will go above & beyond to abuse a system basically making it impossible to complete any sets

I'm sorry I'm not rich like most of you I have a life & don't have time to play all day like some people do..

I'd like a chance to complete some sets for some good players but I'm starting to get turned away from mut because people are so unfair & greedy & don't think about the poor people

Where's the humanity in people

EA please take away the ability to Set prices & have a set Ammount a card can sell for & also be bought out for this will help the abuse & can we play do away with the 10% coin tax just to put on auction block I find this completely absurd and really unnesscary

If I ask for 15k for a card id like the full 15k not Recieve 14k due to the 10% thing

That would help build coins faster please remove the 10% thing thank you

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 09:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Wow Seriously what's wrong with people in the Auction House??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
The Coin abuse is just dumb I really wish EA wouldn't allow people to set the prices they want because there are to meny greedy overpriced people..

I'm trying to complete the set for a 96 Dion need 4 players but each card over 100k seriously what are you people smoking?? Be fair for crying out loud

I'm also trying to Complete the Jerry Rice Set & just need an 89 Rice to get the 95 Rice yet some one put buyout at 1.06 mil & over 400k seriously get real none is gonna pay that price for one card..

Then I'm trying to complete the Mack Strong set & it's really upsetting me that people will go above & beyond to abuse a system basically making it impossible to complete any sets

I'm sorry I'm not rich like most of you I have a life & don't have time to play all day like some people do..

I'd like a chance to complete some sets for some good players but I'm starting to get turned away from mut because people are so unfair & greedy & don't think about the poor people

Where's the humanity in people

EA please take away the ability to Set prices & have a set Ammount a card can sell for & also be bought out for this will help the abuse & can we play do away with the 10% coin tax just to put on auction block I find this completely absurd and really unnesscary

If I ask for 15k for a card id like the full 15k not Recieve 14k due to the 10% thing

That would help build coins faster please remove the 10% thing thank you

The problem isn't people setting the prices where they do. The problem is people buying them at those prices. If people weren't buying the cards at those prices then it would force them to drop prices. Unfortunately that's not going to happen.

I'm a completely free player and, as such, I've tempered my expectations. I know that I won't be able to get all of the best cards nor will I ever have a coin bankroll in the millions like a lot of people do and I'm completely fine with that.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:17 PM   #3
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

I understand that & I understand I won't be able to complete every set I'm not trying too anyway

But I do want the majority of the legends & the 96 dion

But I'm so tired of people inflating the market for coins not meny can afford

I'll sit & watch people bid on stuff sometimes & i seen cards bidded over a 1000 times I mean why do people just continue to bid at some point you gotta give up

I mean I don't like the fact if you bid in last few secs it adds more time to the bidding why?

If I bid something with 1 sec left I should be the winner of that card not have the time increased so someone can come in & jack the price up.

I wish they change that because I watched bids go into 500 to as high as 2k & just laughed because people just wouldn't move on I'm like seriously?

MUT has alot of potential but it's being wasted by people who have no regard for others & are abusing the system ea needs to overhaul mut

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!

Old 12-21-2016, 01:35 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
I understand that & I understand I won't be able to complete every set I'm not trying too anyway

But I do want the majority of the legends & the 96 dion

But I'm so tired of people inflating the market for coins not meny can afford

I'll sit & watch people bid on stuff sometimes & i seen cards bidded over a 1000 times I mean why do people just continue to bid at some point you gotta give up

I mean I don't like the fact if you bid in last few secs it adds more time to the bidding why?

If I bid something with 1 sec left I should be the winner of that card not have the time increased so someone can come in & jack the price up.

I wish they change that because I watched bids go into 500 to as high as 2k & just laughed because people just wouldn't move on I'm like seriously?

MUT has alot of potential but it's being wasted by people who have no regard for others & are abusing the system ea needs to overhaul mut

Yea I'm not a fan of how the auction system works either. Think it's pretty wack that it adds time. I understand the frustration with the market being inflated though.
Old 12-21-2016, 03:10 PM   #5
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

Yeah so true I hope ea listens & removes the timer thing from the bidding & also removes the 10% tax thing as well...

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2016, 10:29 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

Why should anyone be forced to sell a card for less than they want?

MUT is what it is. The main reason I enjoy it is that I don't care about collecting anything I'm purely building teams to play with. And I limit myself to Salary Cap MUT, because you don't have to build some 90+ OVR team.

Now, I do like that many people want to collect. I opened up a card going for 200K the other day. Now you want me to take less just because it's not fair?

I try to build up my gold so that I can buy players the auction house, and to buy tickets for Draft Champs and MUT SC. There are so many good cards that you can add to your team that are not overpriced.

Last edited by JayhawkerStL; 02-20-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:27 PM   #7
Rookie

Supply and demand in capitalism is a great thing.

The fact of the matter is these cards are rare and very good. So if someone is going to sell them they are going to sell them for the most they can get out of them. And if people have the coin saved up to buy them at the price they are selling for and want to spend it that is their prerogative. You are either going to have to wait until they come down in price or flip the hell out of cards until you rack up enough coin to get them.

If you have the time to spare you can rack up 50k coins in about an hour if you do it right.
Old 01-21-2017, 08:53 AM   #8
Rookie

people are not bright. you cant set the price of the items higher than just buying the legend card itself. often its cheaper to do that and not complete the sets

Last edited by emp9; 01-21-2017 at 09:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »