Home

I need your guys opinion.

This is a discussion on I need your guys opinion. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I need your guys opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
That is the thing, I'm on the fence of either getting Killzone or M25. I've already come to conclusion that I'm getting 2K and BF.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
It has been ages since I played Killzone...I love BF4 though; was not as impressed with BF3...BF4 takes care of all my killing needs that I am not sweating about getting any other shooters until TitanFall comes out....

So I guess decide what you like to play more; A variety of shooters whose main differences are variations in map layout and size, recoil and play style (either run n gun like COD or tactical like BF), or whether you want a football game which is played completely different than your basketball game or baseball or soccer game?

I would go football myself, but that is me..I love football...
Old 11-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 6

If you are a franchise guy, I would consider carefully, as this aspect has gone downhill since M12.

Current gen M25 auto subs are broken, sim stats are way off, draft classes are wonky, the CPU never misses any FGs, and many of the other legacy issues still remain (no user O line injuries, backwards wind flag, etc). There are a lot of folks, including myself, that feel the user run game is far too easy as well, severely unbalancing the game play.

Overall game play and CPU AI has marginally improved since M12, but take heed of the franchise issues if that is important to you.

Maybe they finally fixed these franchise issues for NG, but I wouldn't count on EA. I would need confirmation and feedback regarding the whole experience from the community first. They would have to knock it clear out of the park to see any of my money again.

Last edited by Sturzinator; 11-09-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

NG M25 is probably the same as what we have now on CG, with some better graphics spilled in there somewhere. next year might have a noticeable graphics improvement but I'm not thinking they are altering very much then either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #12
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Please use this thread. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...th-buying.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »