Home

Skill Level Question

This is a discussion on Skill Level Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 11:07 PM   #1
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Skill Level Question

Hoping to get some clarification on Skill Level - It has been theorized that each level in Madden not only changes sliders for the Human, but also has some additional tweaks within the skill level setting itself, if I understand the theory correctly?

Essentially the idea seems to be now, that when adjusting sliders you go into "Game Options" and select which skill level you want, and then load in your sliders, thus adding the skill level benefits to the slider values, regardless of where they are set; am I understanding that correctly?

If I understand this correctly, does anyone have an idea/theory on what benefits there are to using the "custom" skill level?

I am thinking the custom skill level may not add any extra bonuses/penalties and just uses the slider values itself; though I do see that the speed of the kick meter will still change, indicating you are playing in a different skill level per your total slider values.

(My apologies if this should have been placed in the SLIDER forum; it was a toss up for me as to where to put this and decided more people maybe visit the main forum)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 11:11 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Skill Level Question

Great thought! I'm gonna play with that!

I do know in the main menu when you select a difficulty level and then adjust any slider ... Go back to settings and it had switched to custom because you changed the slider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »