Home

Please limit no huddle cheese online in Madden 16

This is a discussion on Please limit no huddle cheese online in Madden 16 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2015, 05:55 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please limit no huddle cheese online in Madden 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamHawkins
Not sure what's more disgusting while reading this thread. The no-huddle cheese itself, or the people defending it. It's clearly a game exploit. I use the chew-clock STRICTLY against clowns who run the no-huddle their entire first drive. Once I see it, you'll get two maybe three possession the entire game unless the CPU cheats me and forces me to fumble over and over which I've also seen.

There IS NO excusing the amount of no-huddle online. And saying it's football is a blatant lie. It's not football. Now some teams do run an up-tempo offense such as Cleveland, Philly, and Indy but it's not a traditional no-huddle. The offense still adjusts at the line, and so does the defense. This game is not football period, other than the look of the game. There is so much that is not football it's overly ridiculous.
It has been the same every year (and the same complaints). One persons cheese is another persons realism. Just like the surprise onside debacle a few years ago. What really should be talked about is how terrible the Defense is in this game. Honestly it is the worst I have ever seen dating back to when I got into Madden again in 06. The zero reaction from Defensive backs is what causes the other stuff to be unstoppable. It is really disappointing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2015, 06:36 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please limit no huddle cheese online in Madden 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lees
It has been the same every year (and the same complaints). One persons cheese is another persons realism. Just like the surprise onside debacle a few years ago. What really should be talked about is how terrible the Defense is in this game. Honestly it is the worst I have ever seen dating back to when I got into Madden again in 06. The zero reaction from Defensive backs is what causes the other stuff to be unstoppable. It is really disappointing.
I agree with this. The only reason people complain about no huddle is because the defensive AI is not very good. If the defensive AI wasn't so bad, then no huddle wouldn't be a problem.

One thing I don't understand is why they don't use the no huddle playcall menu that they used in NCAA and that they currently use in offline games, where both sides can access their entire playbook to call a new play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »