Home

Madden NFL 16 Game Update 1.07 Adds the Ability to Play-A-Friend in Draft Champions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Game Update 1.07 Adds the Ability to Play-A-Friend in Draft Champions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2015, 10:11 PM   #41
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 16 Game Update 1.07 Adds the Ability to Play-A-Friend in Draft Champio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
I am jsut gonna leave this right here. Its a wonder why we even bother. The poster was trying to link Clint back to OS in regards to the injury debate. This was his reply

Clint Oldenburg ‏@ClintOldenburg 47m47 minutes ago
@RGiles36 @ovfd55 @Official_Mole "not worried about the OS'ers. Vast majority don't use sliders & can't ruin that experience - must plz both"
View conversation 0 retweets 0 likes
He also mentioned he would look into a tuner update, but that was dangerous.

We are in the minority of the general buying public, they have stats and metrics to prove that out.

It wasn't a dig.

Last edited by roadman; 12-10-2015 at 10:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2015, 11:09 PM   #42
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Game Update 1.07 Adds the Ability to Play-A-Friend in Draft Champio

It may have not been a dig, but it is nonetheless indicative of the horrible state of football gaming in general. EA sucks, as their games don't harbor at all the same love that goes into a product like NBA 2K. Even FIFA is light years ahead of Madden. They may not give a damn about the serious sports simulators who want to replicate the game we love, but we damn sure should be able to speak with our wallets and be given the chance to buy elsewhere. The kind of monopolization employed by EA and the NFL should be illegal.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:43 PM   #43
Pro

OVR: 2

Invisible players still there. Also my online cfm froze after finishing a game...
Old 12-11-2015, 10:38 AM   #44
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
He also mentioned he would look into a tuner update, but that was dangerous.

We are in the minority of the general buying public, they have stats and metrics to prove that out.

It wasn't a dig.
Roadman I respect everything u contribute to this site and football knowledge..I also think the current Dev team has moved this game forward and in a better direction then any other Dev team..however, Clint's take on this subject is a touch disheartening...if the sliders are there they should work...if not remove them...if they don't feel it is in the best interest of the whole that is fine that is their belief and their "metrics" that prove it...
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 12-11-2015, 12:39 PM   #45
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Roadman I respect everything u contribute to this site and football knowledge..I also think the current Dev team has moved this game forward and in a better direction then any other Dev team..however, Clint's take on this subject is a touch disheartening...if the sliders are there they should work...if not remove them...if they don't feel it is in the best interest of the whole that is fine that is their belief and their "metrics" that prove it...
I don't disagree at all with this.

Agree 100%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2015, 03:07 PM   #46
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Can anyone here help with this? Upon leaving an online CFM game, the game seems to be hanging on the revolving football backdrop.

Am I SOL here? Is there a way to get this to catch and save my game?
Old 12-11-2015, 07:08 PM   #47
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

Just in case anyone is interested, I can officially confirm this decrepit video game still hasn't corrected the ridiculous scores from force wins. Yet another mechanism touted as a feature and implemented with the competency of child programmers.

This game fails to produce accurate statistics. QB's are either God-like or drunk fools. Backs average one yard a carry or holes exist the size of the Grand Canyon. The game is such that it's impossible to create a truly immersive, simulation style multiplayer environment because player skill trumps all and we can't individualize sliders or settings. Yet, the single player game is completely lacking in adequate features.

Sports games of this era should allow us to create our own universe. We should control the league as we see fit. This game absolutely infuriates me because football is a real joy of mine. I hope others are as impassioned as I am and have deep rooted resentment towards this franchise for an unacceptable product. From the little reading I do here, I gather I'm not alone.

Cut out all the mandatory glitz and glimmer. Your Quarterback video packages were cool perhaps the first night. Now I can't even skip through them. Give the sim community - give football fans a game we can enjoy. We know it's possible as it exists across every other sports genre and even within EA itself.

Long Live Madden! I've bought every copy since '99, and want to do so for the foreseeable future. I won't just give over my money for '17 though. They'll have to earn it.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:20 AM   #48
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Can anyone here help with this? Upon leaving an online CFM game, the game seems to be hanging on the revolving football backdrop.

Am I SOL here? Is there a way to get this to catch and save my game?

Had the same problem. Wondering if this will be a bigger issue now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »