Home

CFM and CPU FA AI

This is a discussion on CFM and CPU FA AI within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2016, 09:24 AM   #9
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: CFM and CPU FA AI

Slightly off-topic but I had to tell someone this.

I'm in year 3 of my CFM and the Jets are dead last in points allowed, even tho they still maintain most of their 2015 roster. I was baffled by this at first until I looked at their depth chart and saw Damon Harrison at LDE. They switched to a 4-3 with the same personnel and even re-signed Harrison and Richardson. In a 4-3. X_x

I guess my point is that the CPU roster management still isn't quite up to par.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:13 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmart14
When you are looking at other teams ratings, keep in mind that you see what overall they would be in your scheme, not what they are in the CPU's. You might see a 69 overall HB, but the CPU might see a 78 overall HB with superstar development.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
The overall you see in the free agency pool is based on your scheme and player types. This is most easily seen by changing the Qb scheme and player type for your own team and seeing the overalls change in the free agency pool.

Also the a.i. will typically cut low players for higher rated free agency during the preseason but once the season starts they usually stay with the roster they have unless an injury forces a roster move. Then they will sign the highest rated player based on the scheme and player types they run. The roster management is pretty good this year but i still use 32 team control because of the curious draft moves and free agent signings during the off season

Check out My Edmonton Oilers Dynasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by camo
The other teams depth charts and roster are indeed shown as they are rated in their own scheme. The free agent pool is shown based on the team looking at it.

Check out My Edmonton Oilers Dynasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
If you look through any other teams depth chart, roster or in the FA pool it's all based off your scheme. If you are viewing players in injury report or through Salaries then all players PHY, INT and OVR etc are shown according to each teams specific scheme.
I feel like I should have mentioned in my original post that I have all my schemes set to balanced for everything except QB and DE(which has no option for balanced). So knowing this now does that change anyone opinion on my observations.

I also feel like Age has a really big part in it as well. I have Lance Briggs as my back up OLB(he's like a 83 overall) and I've been trying to trade him but I feel that teams won't touch him because of his age.
Old 01-23-2016, 12:16 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig71
I feel like I should have mentioned in my original post that I have all my schemes set to balanced for everything except QB and DE(which has no option for balanced). So knowing this now does that change anyone opinion on my observations.

I also feel like Age has a really big part in it as well. I have Lance Briggs as my back up OLB(he's like a 83 overall) and I've been trying to trade him but I feel that teams won't touch him because of his age.

If I am wrong, and it sounds like I am, i stand corrected.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2016, 12:24 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmart14
If I am wrong, and it sounds like I am, i stand corrected.

I wouldn't say you were wrong I left out a big piece of information not realizing that you are all not mind readers and don't know my CFM's settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »