Home

M'17 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks

This is a discussion on M'17 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2016, 02:31 PM   #49
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: M'17 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice256
Personally I don't like the draft classes in M17 for online franchises. My issue is that we are getting better talent than most of the players in the league. A QB with 94 THP as a rookie with the accuracy that he already has? Faster RBs than the majority of the league. Will kill the re-play ablity for this game long term which CFMs are noted for. Most online leagues go till March of April of the next year.
assuming you're referring to the 84 OVR QB, that guys a rare find. as someone else stated, the ratings are much lower this year. a guy posted the QB ratings from his draft and the first rounders were all 70-76.
Old 08-19-2016, 02:36 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crice256
Personally I don't like the draft classes in M17 for online franchises. My issue is that we are getting better talent than most of the players in the league. A QB with 94 THP as a rookie with the accuracy that he already has? Faster RBs than the majority of the league. Will kill the re-play ablity for this game long term which CFMs are noted for. Most online leagues go till March of April of the next year.
It's definitely annoying, but remember that the huge silver lining is that full editing is back in the game. By no means is that a valid excuse for the plethora of elite-rated rookies wrecking the balance of the league, but at least something can be done about it if one has the patience to go through it.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
It's definitely annoying, but remember that the huge silver lining is that full editing is back in the game. By no means is that a valid excuse for the plethora of elite-rated rookies wrecking the balance of the league, but at least something can be done about it if one has the patience to go through it.
I'm so glad full edit is back. I'll have only a hand full of total players 90+ in my dynasties. I want the truly greats to stand out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 03:37 PM   #52
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Anybody seen a RB drafted with speed higher than 92? I think that was the cap last year.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:40 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccavs64
Anybody seen a RB drafted with speed higher than 92? I think that was the cap last year.
The highest I saw last year was a 91. This year is much different. There are some RB's who run in the 4.3's. I haven't picked one but I imagine that would equate to something around 94-95 range, which compared to the reduced speed attributes in this years game would be around 97 or so.
Old 08-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #54
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwing7
The highest I saw last year was a 91. This year is much different. There are some RB's who run in the 4.3's. I haven't picked one but I imagine that would equate to something around 94-95 range, which compared to the reduced speed attributes in this years game would be around 97 or so.
Oh wow that's actually awesome, thanks for the good news!
Old 08-19-2016, 04:26 PM   #55
Rookie

saybur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
Play the Moment is legit

In year 2 of my first Chargers francise I traded Rivers and a 2nd round pick (From another team) for the #1 pick in the draft. This is who I selected. A lefty with a WAY faster release than Rivers.
What ratings if any factor in for release speed? Is it just from the throwing motion you're able to change in the edit screen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2016, 04:29 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saybur
What ratings if any factor in for release speed? Is it just from the throwing motion you're able to change in the edit screen?

Where do you see release speed? I just see the regular player speed. Wish they did have throwing release speed though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »