Home

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2016, 01:43 PM   #57
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Bug (Be Specific): Online ccf fantasy draft week one user vs user after 7 attempts every single time the away team attempts a fg the game desyncs. no connection issues at all just the game just immediately brings up error and kicks players to main menu

Game Mode Experienced In: Online ccf

Can you reproduce it? How?: yes every single user vs user game every single time but user vs CPU games are fine

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Not at the moment
Old 08-21-2016, 01:50 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
If one of you could post video of that it would be great. I'm unable to reproduce in Play Now on PS4. Trying in CFM on Xbox 1 now.

2 sacks and 2 attempted passes so far.

Finished 2 sacks and 5 pass attempts before I stopped trying.
Hopefully the other user can post a video, my ten hours has ended. Incase it helps you recreate it, my specific conditions were: Cloud Connected Franchise Mode, All Pro difficulty, (no slider adjustments), week one VS Arizona, both teams using their default playbook. As far as I could test it before my ten hours ended, as long as the play was SOME SORT of zone concept this would work. Even if it was a zone blitz, or only three man pass rush. I even ran a quarters cover 6 (three man pass rush) and had Palmer stand around in the pocket roughly 15 seconds before finally getting sacked.
Old 08-21-2016, 01:51 PM   #59
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Madden NFL 17 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:
If one of you could post video of that it would be great. I'm unable to reproduce in Play Now on PS4. Trying in CFM on Xbox 1 now.

2 sacks and 2 attempted passes so far.

Finished 2 sacks and 5 pass attempts before I stopped trying.

I didn't take any video of it when it happened, but I did take screenshots cause I thought it was funny. Lol. Just putting them here as proof it happened. And, again, this was on all-pro default with 6 min qtr and 20s acc clock. So, u can see in the screenshots, final score 21-0. Cle had -72 yards passing. And, there is 'No Data' for Cle passing stats meaning he went 0/0. Lol
It may just be that rg3 is that bad and their WRs are no good, but, obviously, that should not result in these types of games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by OhMrHanky; 08-21-2016 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunchelbert
Bug (Be Specific): Play action passes do not work. After the play action, the passer icons do not register. The QB cannot throw the ball or scramble.

Game Mode Experienced In: Practice

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, everytime a play action pass is called.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Not very tech, savvy but I will try and post a video
I second this
Old 08-21-2016, 01:57 PM   #61
Rookie

tubaSimulator's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunchelbert
Bug (Be Specific): Play action passes do not work. After the play action, the passer icons do not register. The QB cannot throw the ball or scramble.

Game Mode Experienced In: Practice

Can you reproduce it? How?: Yes, everytime a play action pass is called.

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Not very tech, savvy but I will try and post a video
Try to delete M17 from your console and download it again. I had the same issue but it works after re-installing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2016, 01:58 PM   #62
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
I didn't take any video of it when it happened, but I did take screenshots cause I thought it was funny. Lol. Just putting them here as proof it happened. And, again, this was on all-pro default with 6 min qtr and 20s acc clock. So, u can see in the screenshots, final score 21-0. Cle had -72 yards passing. And, there is 'No Data' for Cle passing stats meaning he went 0/0. Lol
It may just be that rg3 is that bad and their WRs are no good, but, obviously, that should not result in these types of games.

I've asked around the GCs to see if they could reproduce it. We'll see how it goes but video of it in action would be realllllll helpful.
Old 08-21-2016, 02:11 PM   #63
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
I've asked around the GCs to see if they could reproduce it. We'll see how it goes but video of it in action would be realllllll helpful.

Yeah. I hear ya. My ea access is up, though!!!! Lol. I will try to reproduce on tues when I get full access to the game, cause this could be something that needs tuning, for sure. I think this was a play now game, also, not CFM.

Old 08-21-2016, 02:39 PM   #64
Rookie

playajay98's Arena

Bug (Be Specific): Way too many 3 and 4 yard runs..in a row. Sometimes producing a drive half way down the field without a pass or different result.

Game Mode Experienced In: Play Now Super Sim

Can you reproduce it? How?: happens almost every drive in the 5 games I've played

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media): Not at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »