Home

Official Madden 17 Equipment Wishlist

This is a discussion on Official Madden 17 Equipment Wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2016, 02:56 PM   #57
Rookie

JoeyV9009's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Official Madden 17 Equipment Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samz555
Is a cleat editor at all a possibility? Where you could create new colorways and have them stocked in a diff category? Would save the Dev's from creating 100% accurate colorways and simply put it in the hands of community!

Furthermore, like in 2k games, when editing a player, you have a home and away section! I know its long but some equipment junkies like myself don't mind and find it actually fun to spend hours creating diff colorways for shoes/cleats!

I haven't played madden since '13 and the simple addition of new equipment made me come back!

Hopefully a cleat editor will be an option in the future and patching new equipment all year long (I heard from Kane on a podcast that it wasn't an option this year)! Could put in the real shooting sleeves from the NBA and cleats like the Calvin Johnson one's who are my favourite!

Again, Having a Cleat editor and even a glove editor would fix SOOOO many colorway problems! (Happens a lot that some guys where all black cleats and others all white cleats and some color cleats in the same game for the same team!!! Can't do that with the current system!) IMO a Cleat and glove editor would allow the community to make what they want for themselves!! Saving time for the dev's

BTW: i get the colored visors are not allowed by the NFL, But would the NFL not allow EA add them? its a video game after all...it's not real life! Plus players wear them in training camp alllll the time!

Either way, The equipment direction this game is going in is awesome (hoping hey update every year and not every 7 years...)

CLEAT/GLOVE EDITOR!

Wasn't it Madden 03 we could set equipment for Grass/Turf? I'm not an expert but I imagine 15 years later we could manipulate that same system into home/away.

Love the idea of color editing. The way you can customize shoes IRL from nike / UA websites, I could get down to mix and matching where the TC & SC appears on my players cleats.

I think M17 is a big step in the right direction for people like me, who cling to equipment realness.
Old 08-26-2016, 08:58 PM   #58
Rookie

Samz555's Arena

Re: Official Madden 17 Equipment Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyV9009
Wasn't it Madden 03 we could set equipment for Grass/Turf? I'm not an expert but I imagine 15 years later we could manipulate that same system into home/away.

Love the idea of color editing. The way you can customize shoes IRL from nike / UA websites, I could get down to mix and matching where the TC & SC appears on my players cleats.

I think M17 is a big step in the right direction for people like me, who cling to equipment realness.
I started playing madden in 2010! and let it go in 2013 because of the old equipment and more! Hopefully they make progress but it looks much better now and iv'e had a lot of fun since release! more equipment would just be gravy
Old 08-26-2016, 09:17 PM   #59
MVP

BL8001's Arena

I would love to be able to upload a design via usb or just free draw some way so you could design missing equipment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (221.0 KB, 232 views)
Old 08-27-2016, 12:38 PM   #60
Rookie

I love the new equipment. I'm just hoping they could patch the colors for cleats. When you use the Chiefs for example when you select white and red the shoes stay red and yellow they don't change at all
Old 08-27-2016, 02:07 PM   #61
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Man I was so disappointed I unlocked the Rams throwback uni in MUT (LA Rams blue and yellow) but the shoes and accessories are gold and blue .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 03:31 PM   #62
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Man I was so disappointed I unlocked the Rams throwback uni in MUT (LA Rams blue and yellow) but the shoes and accessories are gold and blue .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you go white/blue?
Old 08-27-2016, 04:07 PM   #63
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5

Secondary team colors for all the sleeves in the game.
Old 08-28-2016, 03:55 AM   #64
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

Can this colorway of the Nike Vapor Untouchable be change to white/primary instead of white/secondary?

Can this part be black/primary instead of white for the Nike Vapor Jet gloves

Also is there a thread for player accessories to be updated this year for online players?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »