Home

How's your CFM going? M17 edition

This is a discussion on How's your CFM going? M17 edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2016, 04:15 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: How's your CFM going? M17 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASUBoy93
Getting the game tonight. Still trying to decide on which team to run with.

My four choices are;
  • Detroit Lions
  • Houston Texans
  • Miami Dolphins
  • San Francisco 49ers

I think each team is compelling in their own way. What team do you guys think I should run with?
Texans if you want playoffs year 1, Dolphins missing a few pieces but fun to play with, San Fran is a serious rebuild (I would trade Kap maybe to Cardinals as an heir apparent to Palmer), and I just wouldn't even entertain the Lions. Nothing exciting.
Old 08-22-2016, 04:22 PM   #34
Pro

Qdiddy's Arena

OVR: 3

I will be running with my G-Men, using my 10 hour trial last night and into today to get a good solid game plan built up so at midnight when the retail version drops I will be ready to go.

I will say this madden has taken a huge step forward in comparison to previous years, I feel like I'm playing a much more polished product then a regurgitated roster update maddens in past have felt like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Syracuse Orange

XB1 GT: H8ter Nation79
Old 08-22-2016, 04:26 PM   #35
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

Started one as the Rams, Goff got injured after one half in week one and was out for 12 weeks, Keenum balled out and threw 3 TDs finished the game then started week 2 and threw a pick after one play and quit my CFM lol

I'll start a new one when the roster updates lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2016, 05:35 PM   #36
Pro

Qdiddy's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StL_RamZ
Started one as the Rams, Goff got injured after one half in week one and was out for 12 weeks, Keenum balled out and threw 3 TDs finished the game then started week 2 and threw a pick after one play and quit my CFM lol

I'll start a new one when the roster updates lol

Damn that's some ****ty luck having your high profile rookie go down fast and hard like that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Syracuse Orange

XB1 GT: H8ter Nation79
Old 08-22-2016, 09:09 PM   #37
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKennedy87
2018 3rd and 7th, could probably make it a 2017 4th. I'd do that. I just don't wanna pay him, nor play him. I played with him last year, he got hurt every season, so it was at least realistic
LOL...I'm into week 1 now and Niners upped the offer to a 2018 2nd and 7th. Hmmmmm
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 08-22-2016, 10:12 PM   #38
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

How do you make sure a game "saves" in the middle of a game? I thought all you had to do was pause and then turn the system or game off. I've done this twice in my CFM now and it hasn't saved. Any ideas?
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 08-22-2016, 10:12 PM   #39
Rookie

I made it to week 17 during my trials this weekend, buffalo bills, 8-7, against the 8-7 jets....5 of us tied for the wildcards, I ran out of time yesterday and the suspenseful wait today is killing me lol...I feel like I did about 12 years ago...very much loving this version....the ticker and the contextual commentary have me immersed in an nfl franchise for the first time since 2k5....I've had shootouts, comebacks, missed fgs and xps....one blocked fg which didn't really matter in a game and one blocked punt down by 14 that helped me comeback and win one of the greatest video football games I've played in 27 years....it looks like I'll finally play 5+ years with multiple teams all year instead of playing one season here and there and then losing interest. One thing that seems so minor but is absolutely huge in my opinion is through the season the commentary updates you on scoring for your players, and other key stats....ex...Tyrod Taylor runs it in for the touchdown giving him 23 total on the year....Shaw Lawson, the rookie out of Clemson come up with the sack, his 6th on the year and his second one td...this is immersion....and watching the scoreboard with such a close wild card race...amazing...reminds me of ncaa 14 but better because I'm an nfl guy....here's hoping I win tonight and some others lose sovi can sneak in to the playoffs for the first time since 1999 (the bills I mean, not me personally in a video game lol)...2 teams in the race hold the head to head tie breaker against me so we will see...
Old 08-22-2016, 10:27 PM   #40
Rookie

ginix's Arena

Does anyone know if anyone is planning on creating the real life prospects in the draft and writing it down anywhere?

I know for me personally that I'd love to have the real players to add a lot more longevity to my franchise but I just don't have enough knowledge of the real life prospects to do it myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »