Home

A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

This is a discussion on A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2017, 07:16 AM   #33
eco
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A Definitive Guide to CPU-CPU, Play the Moment, and Super Sim

i very happy with this feature in madden
Old 02-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denzalo
If I change gameplay sliders, will it affect the SuperSim in "slow" mode where you are basically watching the game play?

It's my understanding that gameplay sliders don't affect a fully simmed game (where you don't watch it). But I wondered if that was true for simmed games you watch.

Thanks!
I didn't want my first post here to be negative,but Sliders absolutely do nothing when you Spectate the game inside CFM. You can put everything at 0 & quickly find that out. Or better yet put all defense stuff at 100 & offense at 0 & you will still get 27-24 scores/high QB completions %. But if you can live with the Jaguars beating the Packers in week 1 in CPU VS CPU With EAs spot on everything at 50 rating,then you will have a great time. I actually play with a friend,couch co-op & the settings work great in those. So I enjoy Madden quite a bit but when we can't play,I do wish Sliders worked inside CFM Cpu vs Cpu.
Old 02-13-2017, 09:35 AM   #35
Rookie

mlb61's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
I was having the same issues until I read a suggestion to go to SUPER SIM, select JUMP FORWARD, select END OF GAME and then hit X when the simulation starts. This is better for me because the game will not stop for play the moments. I have not had a single freeze when before (like you) I have one every game.
I can only get a couple of series into watching a game and then Madden crashes, even if I do it this way.

Last edited by mlb61; 03-10-2017 at 09:56 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 12:09 PM   #36
Rookie

How would this work on 32 team control? The Super sim and Key moments feature are locked when doing a user vs user game.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? My buddy and I have been doing an Offline Franchise as owners once a week. We'd like to be able to play the moments when our teams play each other, but instead have to shorten the quarters, which screws up stats.

This would also stop me from doing 32 team owner control. Is is because we are owners, is it different with coaches?
Old 04-11-2017, 06:48 PM   #37
Pro

drj32's Arena

OVR: 8

I went through hell trying to fix the freezing issue. I reinitialized the system completely removed the game and reinstalled and it was still happening.

I did notice that it happens when I tried to press X to get through to watch the next play when I lose patience and want to speed things up.

It seems the only time to press X safely is when the camera cuts to the coach. You can safely press X then to move on to the next play.

One time though, the game crashed when I didn't press X and after a kickoff, on the first play, the team went into a huddle and didn't bother to call a play. They just stood around and let the clock go to zero, got a delay of game penalty and everyone just stood around. The controller was unresponsive and I had to restart.

So pressing X can sometimes cause the freeze to occur unless you do it when the camera cuts to the coach. At other times though it might still freeze by itself.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:22 PM   #38
Banned

Is this feature gonna be in Madden 18
Old 06-26-2017, 06:32 AM   #39
Rookie

Sucram7777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfans25
Is this feature gonna be in Madden 18

I truly, truly hope so.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:22 PM   #40
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Has it been announced in any news releases yet if it will be available in Madden 18?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »