Home

I cannot get pressure

This is a discussion on I cannot get pressure within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2016, 09:54 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I cannot get pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Yea I'm playing on All-Pro and as the Rams I was seeing pressure probably around that 30% of the time mentioned earlier. Haven't changed one gameplay slider yet. Only thing I changed was moving up an auto sub in slider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem isn't that you can't get pressure but that you can't get much pressure with 4 man rushes.
Old 08-26-2016, 10:00 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgexpat
The problem isn't that you can't get pressure but that you can't get much pressure with 4 man rushes.

Yea I'm getting pressure with a 4 man pass rush.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 10:26 PM   #51
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

I didn't go through each reply in this thread, just the OP...

I played my first CFM game with the LA RAMS on default All-Pro/Default sliders and sacked Eli Manning 9 times. Aaron Donald had 4.5 sacks.

The Rams have arguably the best DL in the NFL, so....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2016, 10:28 PM   #52
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
I didn't go through each reply in this thread, just the OP...

I played my first CFM game with the LA RAMS on default All-Pro/Default sliders and sacked Eli Manning 9 times. Aaron Donald had 4.5 sacks.

The Rams have arguably the best DL in the NFL, so....
That's all pro. All Madden is a hell of a lot harder. I had to drop pass block to 15 to consistently get the pocket to shrink, and not see the QB just sit back and have 6-7 seconds to throw 70% of the time.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 08-26-2016, 11:25 PM   #53
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

I cannot get USER pressure. That is my biggest issue. Are pass rush moves different this year? Can I still determine which side I try to shed to using the LS?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 12:25 AM   #54
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8682
I have cpu pass block on 15, a 4 man rush almost never gets pressure, blitzes will sometimes. CPU QB's have all day to throw. Do I just suck at pass rushing? I'm on All Madden btw.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

I do think part of it is playing on All madden no sport game plays even close to realistic if you play on the hardest difficulty. With that said though on All pro last year this was a issue. I could get sacks if I lowered the CPU pass blocking enough last year but even then the over all pressure was not consistent enough. Its like either the QB has like a hour to make the pass or no one blocks at all on a play. Line play and pass rush is the worst part of the games gameplay and I was hoping it would get improved like WR/DB interactions did last year but it didn't. On 3 games so far on All pro pass blocking at default all pro I have gotten like 4 sacks and I have only gotten pressure like another 4-5 times. So really I have only gotten pressure on the CPU QB like 9 times in 3 games and like 2 of those where just because the CPU held onto the ball to long.
Old 08-27-2016, 12:35 AM   #55
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
What is getting on my nerves is when neither a power move nor a finesse move seems to do anything. Power move? Nothing. Okay fine, finesse move then? *spins in place*. By this time three or four seconds has passed and the play is over, my guy still dancing with his man. This happens 80% of the time.

I think you are being kind. Its more like 90-95% of the time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2016, 12:53 AM   #56
MVP

Americas Team's Arena

Can't get any pressure on All Madden Qb's have 5, 6, 7, 8 secs sometime longer in the pocket and thats with pass blocking slider down to 35, guess I have to turn it down more.

I don't care if I don't get a sack I just want to get a push, make the Qb uncomfortable, this is by far the worse area in game play and the biggest eye sore, because when offensive linemen do get beat, they don't even give any effort to continue to protect their Qb, they just stay stuck in that basic stance no matter what, they can't even extend their arms or turn their hips

Last edited by Americas Team; 08-27-2016 at 01:31 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »