Home

Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

This is a discussion on Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2016, 01:34 PM   #841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM - Version 3.2 Out Now!

Simply delete the +. Its duplicating the grade above. Its actually a setting to help speed things along. Once you edit the + out it should be corrected for the players after

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2016, 03:02 PM   #842
Rookie

Re: Scouting Tool for Madden 17 CFM

So i am completing my sheet going into the draft, i have a QB who is the second player on the big board. He is 6'4 23 yo with A throwing power, B+ TA Short and B+ TA Mid. he is a pocket passer even though he has top 5 QB measurables. His TVR is 97.8. Also i believe he has positive draft stories earlier in the year but they are gone. He has always been in the top 5 on the big board. i didnt pay him any mind because at the time i was 5-0.

Am i crazy for just trading my QB who just won QB of the year & OPOY who is 25 and after those updates now is 85 OVR (87 with the confidence adjustment) and my 1st round pick (19th pick overall) for the 1st overall so that i can choose him? He sounds like a franchise guy. i am literally surprised my QB had the type of year he had. this is literally his first year making it through the whole year (i think he only missed part of a few games). He also has a habit of throwing a lot of INTs (when he is cold, he is ICE COLD. I am talking 5 INT game ice cold). he has been benched before but i the last 2 years the QBs i drafted couldnt beat him out. Also i run Joe Gibbs style offense and this guy is a mobile QB so he isnt exactly a scheme fit. The 97 TVR guy is a scheme fit. i figure if the lowest stat showing is a B+ then his TA deep has to be pretty decent as well as his play action.

What do yall tihnk? did i just screw myself?
Old 12-16-2016, 03:08 PM   #843
tef
Rookie

OVR: 5

Has anyone seen the son of a legendary coach storyline yet? In my current CFM the story popped up when we advanced to the reg. season. Never seen a story pop up that early before.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:14 PM   #844
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76
So i am completing my sheet going into the draft, i have a QB who is the second player on the big board. He is 6'4 23 yo with A throwing power, B+ TA Short and B+ TA Mid. he is a pocket passer even though he has top 5 QB measurables. His TVR is 97.8. Also i believe he has positive draft stories earlier in the year but they are gone. He has always been in the top 5 on the big board. i didnt pay him any mind because at the time i was 5-0.

Am i crazy for just trading my QB who just won QB of the year & OPOY who is 25 and after those updates now is 85 OVR (87 with the confidence adjustment) and my 1st round pick (19th pick overall) for the 1st overall so that i can choose him? He sounds like a franchise guy. i am literally surprised my QB had the type of year he had. this is literally his first year making it through the whole year (i think he only missed part of a few games). He also has a habit of throwing a lot of INTs (when he is cold, he is ICE COLD. I am talking 5 INT game ice cold). he has been benched before but i the last 2 years the QBs i drafted couldnt beat him out. Also i run Joe Gibbs style offense and this guy is a mobile QB so he isnt exactly a scheme fit. The 97 TVR guy is a scheme fit. i figure if the lowest stat showing is a B+ then his TA deep has to be pretty decent as well as his play action.

I'd take him. I just drafted an 83 ovr with Q Dev (Can't upload a pic right now) but he's already up to 87 in year 2. If a QB has a 97 value on the tool, he's likely the top player in the draft.
Old 12-16-2016, 03:24 PM   #845
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite76

Sounds like the guy I drafted he came out as 84 OVR and star dev, I can't remember exactly but your guy may even have higher TVR than mine (about the same though)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2016, 05:36 PM   #846
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax25
I'd take him. I just drafted an 83 ovr with Q Dev (Can't upload a pic right now) but he's already up to 87 in year 2. If a QB has a 97 value on the tool, he's likely the top player in the draft.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burth179
Sounds like the guy I drafted he came out as 84 OVR and star dev, I can't remember exactly but your guy may even have higher TVR than mine (about the same though)
this is my first time seeing a QB this high. I have seen other positions this high (i got a MLB last year who got D ROY who was that high). once i saw the TVR over 97 i t hought it is my chance to get one of these super QBs that everyone is finding. I guess i can always do what i did now and trade him away when his salary becomes 10+ million a year
Old 12-16-2016, 06:16 PM   #847
Pro

OVR: 3

OMN - quick question for you:

How do you rectify when one player has a higher TVR than the other, but the one with the lower TVR is a blue chip and the higher TVR a red chip? Especially when they're similar positions, like LG/RG? I guess whats more important, blue chip/red chip or TVR?
Old 12-16-2016, 06:20 PM   #848
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut7
OMN - quick question for you:

How do you rectify when one player has a higher TVR than the other, but the one with the lower TVR is a blue chip and the higher TVR a red chip? Especially when they're similar positions, like LG/RG? I guess whats more important, blue chip/red chip or TVR?

I would go blue over red the reason I would... I assume ur blue chipper may have say b run block b- pass blk n c+ impact blk where the red probably has impact block as his first or second scouted trait and remember they may both be say b but the second b is going to be lower than the first being that the best trait is first and decreases from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »