Home

Formation Sub remedy

This is a discussion on Formation Sub remedy within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2017, 10:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Formation Sub remedy

First off I am in a 32 team controlled franchise. I found that my formation subs wouldnt save after about my 12th team.

So I thought there my be a "number cap" on how many subs you can make. So I reset my my special teams formation on a team that already had their formation subs saved. I was able to go to the next team that wasnt saving automatically and boom there it was. I could start saving formation subs. I would just go back to a team that I have saved their formation settings and reset (R2) the special teams formation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2017, 01:11 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Formation Sub remedy

So you have to reset the formation in order for it to save? Im in ps4 so could you walk me thru it
Old 03-03-2017, 01:47 PM   #3
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Lee Huffman
First off I am in a 32 team controlled franchise. I found that my formation subs wouldnt save after about my 12th team.

So I thought there my be a "number cap" on how many subs you can make. So I reset my my special teams formation on a team that already had their formation subs saved. I was able to go to the next team that wasnt saving automatically and boom there it was. I could start saving formation subs. I would just go back to a team that I have saved their formation settings and reset (R2) the special teams formation.
I tried this several times and it didn't work for me..There is a glitch in formation subs regarding injuries, depth chart etc..Ea has yet to acknowledge it but hoefully it gets fixed in 18..
Old 03-03-2017, 07:57 PM   #4
Rookie

Joshua_85's Arena

Yeah I hope this is a focal point in 18 as well as adding kickoffs and kick returns to the formation subs like I've wanted for so long.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:35 PM   #5
Rookie

This might be a little off topic, but I cannot find info on this anywhere.

Has anyone ever come across this? I changed Terrelle Pryor to QB from WR and noticed in my depth chart that he was still listed as a kick returner from when he was a WR. I liked this and want to recreate this with other QB's. Anyone know how to repeat this? I tried to see how I did it and haven't come across it again. If anyone knows of a sure fire way to accomplish this, let me know.

Also, does anyone know what reason it is that EA limits som much of what we can do in editing? Even still after wallowing more in '17's franchise. Why can I not put any player at any position? CB to WR? Why cannot I not use a period as in (A.J.) or (Jr.)? Why are these things not addressed? What does EA gain by keeping things uneditable?

Thank you!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2017, 12:12 PM   #6
Rookie

Wrong forum this is for formation subs
Old 03-12-2017, 11:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by deywallkr38
Wrong forum this is for formation subs
where do you think i should post this? thanks!
Old 05-17-2017, 02:54 PM   #8
Rookie

I THOUGHT YOU COULDNT DO FORMATION SUBS FOR SPECIAL TEAMS? OR YOU MEAN PUNT AND PUNT RETURN ONLY JUST NOT KICKOFF OR KR? THAT BEING SAID IF YOU NEVER MADE ANY SPECIAL TEAM FORMATION SUBS, DOES THAT MEAN IN A 32 TEAM CONTROL YOU ONLY HAVE 12 TEAMS TO CHOOSE FROM TO MAKE FORMATION SUBS BECAUSE THE 13TH TEAM WONT SAVE?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »