Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18? - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18?

This is a discussion on Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-15-2017, 11:37 PM   #41
49ers

OVR: 43
Re: Post-draft: What team intrigues you most for M18?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I'm kinda looking at the Chiefs right now. They're on a team on the cusp, but the Alex Smith/Patrick Mahomes storyline could be fun to play out. Plus I'm not sold on Ware as an every down back, so there's still some moves to be made offensively.
The Mahomes/Smith storyline is ONLY interesting in a world where AWR matters in Madden when you're in control. Without AWR, Mahomes is your starter, Smith can be cut. Thank you, good night.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2017, 07:29 AM   #42
Big Baller Brand

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Texans definitely look nice, Watson will be highly rated as a rookie most likely and that defense with Watt/Clowney/Mercilus will be destructive. Can't forget about DeAndre Hopkins, WFV, and Lamar Miller on offense.

Biased but the Falcons are gonna be deadly. Same insane offense so nothing needs to be talked about there, but in franchise you're gonna be able to build off a defense with Takk/Jarrett/Poe/Beasley on the d-line, Deion/Duke/DeVondre at LB, and Keanu/Trufant in the secondary.

PSN - GetYourSwooshOn
Old 06-18-2017, 08:46 PM   #43
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

can't believe no one has said the Eagles yet! the pass rush is going to be so good, and on offense there is a franchise QB and some other nice tools. should be a fun team for those looking to push a team over the hump rather then do a complete rebuild.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #44
Big Baller Brand

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
can't believe no one has said the Eagles yet! the pass rush is going to be so good, and on offense there is a franchise QB and some other nice tools. should be a fun team for those looking to push a team over the hump rather then do a complete rebuild.
Eagles are definitely one of those "almost, but not quite" teams. Find a great pass-catcher for Wentz, some CB help, and you're looking at a solid team. Definitely have a great foundation there.

PSN - GetYourSwooshOn
Old 06-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #45
Illuminati

ithinkimchipkelly's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLBrayden
Eagles are definitely one of those "almost, but not quite" teams. Find a great pass-catcher for Wentz, some CB help, and you're looking at a solid team. Definitely have a great foundation there.
The Browns and the Jags

The browns because I love rebuilding teams as I can develop them how I want and not worry so much about being a SB contender year 1 or 2 in online CFM. Unless I can make a move or two. I run a hybrid defense so with all the young talent i can be flexible maybe even move Garret to OLB if his strength isn't a 85+. Adding another CB to give Joe Haden on #2 wr. I will probably trade away Coleman as I prefer bigger WR's. Definitely starting the Rookie qb out of Norte Dame.

Jags i will develop their o-line so where my two backs can pound that hole. Fournette and Yeldon. Move on from the QB along with trading one of their WR's for a big body WR 6'4 +225lb i need a big target for my scheme. Defense add another CB so I can run my aggressive 3-3-5 scheme maybe even a 4-2-5 They have two linebackers who can cover which I NEED for my d scheme. Have Fowler strictly as pass rusher whether standing up or on ground. Safety spots I always look for someone who can cover with solid hitting skills. I user the weakest of my safeties so idc who is back here as much.
Old 06-22-2017, 04:21 AM   #46
Rookie

RJ1992's Arena

Despite looking at playing as my two favorite teams in the Eagles and the Colts, another team fascinates me. That team is the Arizona Cardinals. Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer both aren't getting any younger. Palmer is 37 years old, so the need to find his eventual replacement is huge. And since, I love drafting a quarterback in the first round to be my eventual franchise QB, I would likely target one in the 2018 draft. Also another reason I am looking at the Cardinals is because I am fan of Haason Reddick. Should I draft a QB in the first round I would likely redshirt him in 2018, so that Palmer can play out the final year of his contract.
NHL TeamsFlyers and Stars
NCAA Team:Penn State University
College Alumni:Penn State University
Current College Attending:Millersville University
Old 06-22-2017, 05:51 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

Well I'll roll with my Chiefs but they really are interesting with Mahomes now in the fold.
Mahomes has a cannon so he could be deadly with Hill on fly routes. Kelcie and Conley for the short and medium game.
The battle at rb is up for grabs as well so on offense a lot to situate .

Sent from my LG-H820 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-22-2017, 07:22 AM   #48
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

Packers should be fun this year. Some of our stars are getting up there in age, like Jordy, Bennett, Clay, and Rodgers, all though Rodgers isn't old for a QB. But you do have to think of life after Jordy and Clay. Definitely a good team for online CFM. You can compete year 1 then try and get younger after that. Possibly using Hundley as a trade chip after a year of development, I find he's pretty coveted online. We also FINALLY have some young physical freaks to build around with Kevin King and Josh Jones. Depending on how Montgomery is rated, may have to find a HB, other than that the only needs are RG, another CB, MLB, another edge presense to replace the aging Matthews, to pair with Perry, and due to age WR and TE.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »