Home

Are you going to preorder Madden 18

This is a discussion on Are you going to preorder Madden 18 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2017, 12:33 AM   #145
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Are you going to preorder Madden 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I've seen all of the current interview videos and no where did they say that you couldn't choose. I also don't remember them saying you didn't have any gameplay of college teams.

Can you link the video to this? Maybe I missed it.
Not sure about the playing college games but here's a tweet from Rex stating that you play for the Longhorns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2017, 12:44 AM   #146
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Not sure about the playing college games but here's a tweet from Rex stating that you play for the Longhorns.
Nice, so I'm going to assume that there is gameplay in High School flashbacks in the storyline, and then after the NFL Combine during Pro Day, the Longshot player will have gameplay on Pro Day for the Longhorns.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:15 AM   #147
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
All I knows is the Longhorns and Oregon are in it so I imagine, just my guess here, that you are involved in game with those two teams. We can only hope you get to play some or all of that game.

I would also guess that there are no further teams but those two teams in the game.

I'm really like a lot of you and pretty tired of there being no college football game btw. Very sick of it. It needs to change, even if it's someone on the PC or something. I'd buy a whole new gaming PC to play college football if it somehow came to the PC.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-29-2017, 10:29 AM   #148
MVP

OVR: 9

Probably not. I have EA Access, prefer digital, and so I end up getting the digital version anyway, don't really get the point of digital pre-orders.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:20 AM   #149
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Probably not. I have EA Access, prefer digital, and so I end up getting the digital version anyway, don't really get the point of digital pre-orders.

Well. U still get some extra stuff (if you're into MUT. Lol). I'm an all digital guy, and they have an in game (m17) option to get 10% off GOAT edition pre-ordered. I also get another 10% with EA access. This makes the game like 63.99 as opposed to 79.99, I think. So, i can buy the goat edition for almost normal price of the game. This sort of makes it worth it. But, I can also buy the normal for 53.99 with the ea access. So, I'm still deciding. I actually played MUT last year, and as much as I don't want to pay for more stuff, I'll probably play MUT some, again, this year, so it might be nice to start out with a couple strong players.

So, I'm still undecided, lol, but u can get a few extras with pre-ordering, but u may not want the stuff, so it may not be worth it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2017, 11:40 AM   #150
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10
Actually digital preorders are better than physical ones. For starters, the game will preload. Secondly you will get 10% off if you preorder through Madden 17. And last you get some other preorder bonuses when you preorder digital.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-29-2017, 11:42 AM   #151
Rookie

OVR: 1

I get digital nowadays so yes I'll preorder since it downloads and will be installed and good to go at midnight

Sent from my LG-H820 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2017, 12:21 PM   #152
MVP

OVR: 0

Do we know if best buy is doing a madden 17 trade in this year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »