Home

CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE

This is a discussion on CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2017, 09:24 AM   #9
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: CPU VS CPU IN CHISE MODE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Yes. The only stipulation is that you must be a user for one of the teams.

If he means just select a cpu team and watch the game, then no it isn't in Madden 17. But all you have to do to work around that is control every team in franchise mode, then you can watch any cpu vs cpu game you want.
And you don't have to control every team just user select them. You can have the AI control all the roster decisions and everything else for each team,, you can just watch any game you want.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:31 AM   #10
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
And you don't have to control every team just user select them. You can have the AI control all the roster decisions and everything else for each team,, you can just watch any game you want.
Wait, so you don't have to have at least 16 coaches usered in order to watch CPU vs CPU? That is, if I take over ONE team in Franchise mode (not even taking over 16 teams and setting them to unlimited auto), I can watch every game?
Old 06-05-2017, 09:09 AM   #11
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Wait, so you don't have to have at least 16 coaches usered in order to watch CPU vs CPU? That is, if I take over ONE team in Franchise mode (not even taking over 16 teams and setting them to unlimited auto), I can watch every game?
If you want to watch any game in your franchise you would have to do a 32 team franchise, but you wouldn't have to control all the roster decisions for the teams, you could just set that to auto and the AI would do that for you and you could just select what ever game you want and watch it. If you are just interested in watching the Super Bowl just user select one conference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2017, 09:24 AM   #12
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

OP, you do realize that CPU v CPU was great last year? With running the sim on Slow? It worked great. With a good slider setup, there isn't any difference.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #13
Rookie

evancitywalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
OP, you do realize that CPU v CPU was great last year? With running the sim on Slow? It worked great. With a good slider setup, there isn't any difference.
I absolutely agree. I was very pleased last year (Minus all the blocked kicks). It felt good to have CPU vs. CPU back with 100% control of all players and decisions without the daunting and tedious workarounds from years before.

I'm fine with how it is and now I'd just like to see how the frostbite engine works with presentation expanding. I'm very excited for this year.
Old 06-07-2017, 04:57 AM   #14
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
If you want to watch any game in your franchise you would have to do a 32 team franchise, but you wouldn't have to control all the roster decisions for the teams, you could just set that to auto and the AI would do that for you and you could just select what ever game you want and watch it. If you are just interested in watching the Super Bowl just user select one conference.
I thought you were saying something else lol. Yeah this is exactly what I do already .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »