Home

2 Of The Top Community Requests?

This is a discussion on 2 Of The Top Community Requests? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2017, 07:57 PM   #57
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2 Of The Top Community Requests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Custom and SHAREABLE draft classes would go a very very long way for CFM.
This would be absolutely fantastic. Would add so much more to dynasty by being able to integrate draft classes into the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-05-2017, 08:01 PM   #58
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm gonna guess in game breaks and a new halftime show for cfm.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:05 PM   #59
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Re: 2 Of The Top Community Requests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
This would be absolutely fantastic. Would add so much more to dynasty by being able to integrate draft classes into the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not only that, but no longer would we have to depend on the creators of Madden making draft classes and hoping they get it right.

No longer would EA have to receive grow for draft classes problems like they have in the past.

Just give the users the tools, and we'll do the rest.
Old 06-05-2017, 10:34 PM   #60
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
Not only that, but no longer would we have to depend on the creators of Madden making draft classes and hoping they get it right.

No longer would EA have to receive grow for draft classes problems like they have in the past.

Just give the users the tools, and we'll do the rest.
Madden drafts has gotten better than what it use to be. I remember in the past, after the first round, all the players were duds. There are more gems in the middle to late rounds now. But I agree we definitely need custom draft classes. It is almost really predictable. In the "Gems and Studs" thread, it seems like there really isn't that much difference in studs. Like most of the stud QBs have 93-96 THP, 83-88 THA, 75-80 Speed. Or 6'5-6 WR with 90+ Speed and 90 Jump and SPC. The main common theme I see is 6'4 CB and 94 speed. Those type of players are once in a generation players, so that should be a rare occurrence.
With Custom drafts. I'm sure they will balance out the talent throughout the draft/s. One thing I didn't like is that it didn't really seem like there were true gems. It was more of players with high value that they forced to 'slide' due draft stories.

As I said before, coach carousel & custom/editing shareable drafts. But they really have to improve Franchise/CFM for features to really work well. Coach Carousel would be big, but it would have to be down right. And Shareable drafts would be great and create balance and different type of players. But under current draft/scout system with draft stories, they would have to really tinker with ratings and traits so that talented players don't all go in 1st couple rounds
Old 06-05-2017, 10:34 PM   #61
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I think peeps here are trying to surreptitiously make me depressed with some of these suggestions. I know that people want what they want, but given what would appear to be limited new features for the mode this year, don't hope for stuff that would be ignored by a fair percentage of the users.

In a cycle where they've allocated less resources to CFM(speculation I know, but a reasonable stance, IMO) the things added should be features that automatically affect everyone who plays the mode even if they delegate a task to the CPU, i.e. choosing coaching staffs.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2017, 10:53 PM   #62
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I think peeps here are trying to surreptitiously make me depressed with some of these suggestions. I know that people want what they want, but given what would appear to be limited new features for the mode this year, don't hope for stuff that would be ignored by a fair percentage of the users.

In a cycle where they've allocated less resources to CFM(speculation I know, but a reasonable stance, IMO) the things added should be features that automatically affect everyone who plays the mode even if they delegate a task to the CPU, i.e. choosing coaching staffs.
I agree. We all have our preferences. I want Coach Carousel because I loved it in NCAA Football and feels like it adds years in the season mode. I want editable drafts because I don't really like the generated drafts. But the downside with that, is that a lot of people will have similar players. But some of the features suggested, I don't have use for at all. I don't play online or with friends. So Online Leagues wouldn't affect me at all. Or Full 32 team controls don't affect me. Or Mobile Apps because I already have a lot of apps on my phone to begin with
What do you think are features that affect every user? I saw you put OLine/Off-ball injuries earlier. I would love that. But as you said, I don't think it is a CFM-specific feature; It is a gamplay feature.

Last edited by illwill10; 06-05-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:42 PM   #63
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm a big advocate of talking about the things you want as a consumer, no matter how much a minority you are in. If you want it, say it.

I see lots of things in this thread already that I would never touch, but we all have different ways of enjoying the mode. It's all gravy.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:24 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 1

not to be nit picky but HC06 also had full positional coaches and coordinators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »