Leaked madden 18 e3 - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Leaked madden 18 e3

This is a discussion on Leaked madden 18 e3 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-14-2017, 11:04 AM   #57
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Leaked madden 18 e3

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Does anybody like seeing that? The only place I'm seeing that is youtube comments, and those are well... Youtube comments.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
The EA Madden Facebook page, Twitter, Reddit, and YouTube have a bunch of people that seem to just want to trash talk everything about the game...Though I would say Reddit is the better of the other social media mediums. OS here is by far the best place to have a sane discussion on Madden and other sport games, IMO.

I recall one of the devs commenting on video about such negative comments, that even include people wishing bad things to happen to people's families that work on madden, and the dev replied by saying he looks at it as those people are just passionate about the game..

Now, I really hope that the Dev's comment was PC BS just to be professional, because I would hate to think that anyone would give validity to any comments that are just hate.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:08 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 0

People will always critique the game because we all have a way we want Madden to emulate the real NFL. With that said , I think EA does a good job giving the community a decent product every year.
I think having any video is better than not because most people are going to buy the game regardless. Hers how I look at it from years past. If you love Madden, you will look at any footage and look at the positive. If you have always been on the fence about madden , then great video quality or scripted game plays are prob not going to matter.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:17 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Well the dirty little secret is that the lions share of of people that bash the crap out of Madden still buy the game day one.

If you really hated it that much you'd quit buying it.

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-14-2017, 11:18 AM   #60
Hall Of Fame

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I see a ton of comments on OS Madden forums that are unfounded, non-constructive criticism. No it is not to the level anywhere near what is on Youtube thanks to the moderators but i still see a lot of people here who are only happy if they can be negative and dismissive of Madden.

It seems some peoples greatest joy in life is finding something Madden does wrong (or more likely what they perceive to be wrong) and quite honestly, it's truly pathetic..
LOL. Those people are weeded out quickly here. The defense force is much higher than the bashers these days over here....
Old 06-14-2017, 11:24 AM   #61
49ers

OVR: 43

I think it's worth noting regarding the pocket, the LE is user controlled and way late off the ball, the nose is is 0-tech, and the dog is head up on the guard and gets stonewalled. You're really not going to get a pocket in that scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Some impressive stuff there. Love Cousins' mechanics and the LT/DE interaction. But I'm not feelin that "pocket" whatsoever. That's a 10-15 year old flaw. But I'll reserve judgment for vids of more sturdier builds of the game.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #62
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
LOL. Those people are weeded out quickly here. The defense force is much higher than the bashers these days over here....
And thus why this is my home for forums! Thank goodness...

In all seriousness though, I do wish people would not shut up about being critical of Madden but explain their criticisms a bit better than just saying things like "Well that looks awful" or broad statements...

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-14-2017, 11:25 AM   #63
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
OMG yes this place is by far the most conservative site I've ever been on in terms of allowing healthy debates where the game is getting criticized for legit reasons and most every thread where debate over the game is discussed gets locked real quick. This site is full of people that have no problem looking past all the garbage in the game and thats fine, but people should be able to discuss the issues as well without getting bashed for their views IMO.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:31 AM   #64
Hall Of Fame

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
And thus why this is my home for forums! Thank goodness...

In all seriousness though, I do wish people would not shut up about being critical of Madden but explain their criticisms a bit better than just saying things like "Well that looks awful" or broad statements...
I mean it goes both ways. Some people have said things look great and I'm like "what is great about that?", or they mention things being added that have already been in the game as something they think is awesome. Just depends on how you feel about the game.

I hate the overly negative posts just as much as the overly positive and excuse making posts. I just need balance that's all.

I enjoy Madden nowadays, but I'm not going to sit here and act like it's great just because it's all I have, and someone who thinks it's terrible isn't going to ruin the game for me just because they post about how terrible they think it is. The game is what it is hate it or love it.

With that said I can't wait to see more footage, because I've noticed some good things in the short footage we've seen as well as some warts....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »