Home

I'm looking for an good CMF league to join.....right now until Madden 18 comes out!

This is a discussion on I'm looking for an good CMF league to join.....right now until Madden 18 comes out! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Rookie

solidhurricane5's Arena

OVR: 1
I'm looking for an good CMF league to join.....right now until Madden 18 comes out!

I'm on Xbox one, Looking for a long lasting league that's committed!! Any Suggestions???�� My username is Bamacane.... So if any of you want to send invite I wouldn't mind looking into it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2017, 08:35 AM   #2
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm looking for an good CMF league to join.....right now until Madden 18 comes ou

You aren't allowed to discuss your league at Operation Sports unless you pay a bribe. Unless they changed it... I can't seem to find the rules anymore.

Ah, yes, here it is:

Online CFM MUST READ

How to Become a Supporter of Operation Sports

So if you don't want to be banned, I suggest you preform the proverbial ritualistic sacrifice to the gods...

EDIT- yeah, see this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe, The Boss,
The Top Dog, El Presidente, Der Führer, Oh Glorious Leader, The One, The Chosen One,
My Lord, etc etc aka Millenium,the Super Boss and Overlord of Operation SPorts
If you decide to try and post your advertisements to another league in any of the open threads, you will be immediately and permanently banned from Operation Sports.
So yeah, the highest ranking Admin has said that posting your league is an insta permaban, so I'd make sure I didn't advertise any league here if I were you.

EDIT 2: YES MY TONE IS WHIMSICAL AND SILLY, but what I posted is definitely true. It's in the link I posted. I might be having fun joking around, but you still can get banned so you might want to not post your league.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 06-24-2017 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-25-2017, 01:37 AM   #3
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: I'm looking for an good CMF league to join.....right now until Madden 18 comes ou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
You aren't allowed to discuss your league at Operation Sports unless you pay a bribe.
No, you're twisting words of the forum Terms Of Service to make a flimsy and agenda-driven point.

Only OS Supporters are allowed to run their leagues through Operation Sports forums. There is also a long-standing and prohibition against advertising off-site leagues, because obviously this site wants to draw and retain its own web traffic.

You may absolutely talk about your league, however, within the parameters of the discussion of Madden NFL as a video game.

With that, I'm closing this thread, because it's in the wrong forum.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »