Home

Custom Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Custom Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2017, 08:46 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Custom Draft Classes

This needs to be in the game if they want people to really immerse themselves into franchise mode. The notion that people won't buy future games is silly. Custom draft classes are great and all, but I still buy nba 2k every year for gameplay improvements and the official roster updates. If anything they lose sales not having this in the game.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:43 AM   #10
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0

Madden could go a whole year without updating anything, and only add custom and shareable draft classes, and I would gladly give them $65 for the game.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:47 PM   #11
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6

This is the main feature I have been begging for since I signed up on this site 10+ years ago. There is no gentle way to put this, but it will NOT happen. You guys asking/hoping for it to be "patched" in.....I feel your pain 100%, but it will NOT happen. "Why" some may ask??? Because they can't make extra money off of it......the same reason CFM has been largely untouched this entire console generation. There is always, EVERY YEAR, some sort of time or resources excuse to explain this fact away. I know the actual devs in the tranches of making the game are NOT to blame for this......these are the kinds of decisions that suits on the top floor make in regards to the bottom line. Again, I would LOVE to be proven wrong and owe EA an apology.....but there is 0% chance of that happening. Such a SIMPLE feature could give the CFM mode such LIFE and replay ability... but we won't see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 05:02 PM   #12
Pro

michapop9's Arena

OVR: 9

This needs to happen, this is just one of the things that makes it lag behind nba 2k in overall quality.

The other things are individual player style and feel as well playing to thier ratings (they say they do this year, well see), editable injuries, custom teams with custom logos, a bunch of gameplay sliders that do exactly what they say they do and nothing else and ill just stop there
Old 06-23-2017, 09:30 PM   #13
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

and u can blame sam keller jim brown and ed o bannon as well
Old 06-23-2017, 09:42 PM   #14
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
This was my tought exactly.

Last year through a glitch in the game, we could edit prospects before the draft. However, they were "Johnny on the Spot" when it came to patching that up quickly.

So why not in Madden 18 do the opposite??

Just allow us (especially for offline) to click on a players draft profile, and be able to select "edit player" before the draft.

At least let us change equipment, appearance, and most importantly NAMES.

I imagine it couldn't be that difficult. since they allow us to immediately do it following the draft.

Yep we have to push for it ! If there a glitch or running issue it seem to take months to fix it ! But when we have edit the pre draft that was patch so dang fast ! Lol man just give us that again obviously it noting for them to do !

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-23-2017, 09:45 PM   #15
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

i dont put the blame on any dev and progarmmer its all the NFL and EA higher ups
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2017, 11:45 PM   #16
Rookie

I have a gut feeling the reason why they won't let us pre-edit the draft classes is because there is something in the CFM Mechanics/algorithm that has to do with default prospects and the little news bits that pop up throughout the year.

My guess is they're too lazy....or erm preoccupied with other modes and basketball games to bother tweaking that mechanic so they'll just keep it as is.

Hell at least we have the edit player feature after the draft, its tedious and kinda hurts the realism but its better than nothing and nothing is what we usually get shovelled in CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »