Any news on QB pocket movement/scrambling? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Any news on QB pocket movement/scrambling?

This is a discussion on Any news on QB pocket movement/scrambling? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #17
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Any news on QB pocket movement/scrambling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I really wish they had a qb scramble frequency slider , it could solve this problem easily. back in the old maddens qb scrambling was too good, now its too weak. with a slider for this, users could find their happy medium.
This. Kaepernick scrambled more often and more effectively last year than any time previously. He was quite dangerous last year in that respect. His yards per attempt was a career high.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:53 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 9

If this year all they did was improve every aspect of QB animations and made them always live, the ability to juke or move like a RB, then id of already pre ordered. But if they don't improve even the small aspects of QBs, I am not getting it. The QB touches the ball every play and all they had to do this year is overall the QBs. They've done the defenders, RBs, WRs, OL, but haven't focused on the QB since the ps2. Madden 06-17 all have the same QB animations which is rediculous
Old 06-15-2017, 09:27 PM   #19
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I just hope when using Coach Mode that your QB will scramble this year....
We'll see.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
Old 06-15-2017, 11:01 PM   #20
MVP

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Someone asked about this in on Sim's show tonight and Smitty, who only played the CPU at EAPlay, said he didn't see any scrambling but that the QB seemed smart in regards to getting rid of it and throwing it away to not take sacks.

Just my take but what he said sounded exactly like 17. No scrambles and a lot of throwaways. Wait and see though.

"When a game is so hard to play and so unapproachable that you can't get that 12-year old to enjoy it and come in, it's kind of not worth diving in deeper and making the feature better for you guys."
- Former Head of CFM
Old 06-16-2017, 06:16 AM   #21
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Someone asked about this in on Sim's show tonight and Smitty, who only played the CPU at EAPlay, said he didn't see any scrambling but that the QB seemed smart in regards to getting rid of it and throwing it away to not take sacks.

Just my take but what he said sounded exactly like 17. No scrambles and a lot of throwaways. Wait and see though.
If true then that is really disappointing. Hopefully they can keep working on it before the game launches.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #22
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas

I asked this multiple times throughout the night and never got a direct answer but I know they had alot of questions.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
I asked this multiple times throughout the night and never got a direct answer but I know they had alot of questions.
Considering how swiftly they answer about the content they did add, if they kept "side-stepping" your question - there's a good chance AI QB tendencies (Scrambling) likely remained unchanged from 17...

....but I pray NIGHTLY that I am completely wrong.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:15 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 9

If this is true in not buying for the first time in 10 years. That's inexcusable. That's literally all they needed this year

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »