Home

Madden 18 Impressions from MoonlightSwami

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Impressions from MoonlightSwami within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2017, 09:03 AM   #17
Pro

Brooklynbks4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 18 Impressions from MoonlightSwami

Mods can we consolidate this thread to Madden 18 impressions?
Old 06-15-2017, 10:37 AM   #18
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
The thing is, based on what Swami said in his video, there are alot of features IN LONGSHOT that would be great additions for CFM and the devs will want feedback on whether we like the features and want them incorporated into CFM.

This is why every CFM player should play Longshot to see how they like the features and give devs feedback.

It's worth checking out for the future of CFM.
this kinda makes me laugh.... have we not forever been telling them what we want to see in CFM? Yet still not getting alot of it. How about they focus on what they have already been told we want, then once that list is done move on to something like this and ask us what we want to see pulled from it..... man i dont understand people sometimes.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-15-2017, 12:25 PM   #19
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
this kinda makes me laugh.... have we not forever been telling them what we want to see in CFM? Yet still not getting alot of it. How about they focus on what they have already been told we want, then once that list is done move on to something like this and ask us what we want to see pulled from it..... man i dont understand people sometimes.
Yeah it makes no sense to say, hey we pulled people from CFM or other teams for the last 3 to 4 years to work on this 2 hour game mode where you will never play a NFL game and will only be able to advance it next year, MAYBE if people like it, but hey there are some things in there you might like in CFM so play it.

Sorry for the wall of text, but. I mean, thats what I feel like. Youve taken time, energy, resources away from a top played game mode.

I dunno, of course Ill probably buy Madden 18. I mean Madden 17 Im still playing. If theyve made some improvements to gameplay, great.

But to tell us straight up that CFM is where it needs to be?! A joke right there.
Old 06-15-2017, 02:35 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 1

am i the only one who thought "im sorry i dont do impressions..."
Old 06-15-2017, 02:42 PM   #21
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 18 Impressions from MoonlightSwami

With everything going on, coming out between longshot and what we might like going into CFM from longshot, etc, I was just curious what this community's opinion might be on this. And, I say this because we know longshot has combine and 7 v 7 drills, so I'm really curious in this specific question to the community.

Would u rather have:
1. 7 v 7 drills in CFM in some kind of tutorial mode that also affects weekly ratings (similar to what we have, today, I know, but just throwing that in as an additional item linked to 7v7). The ratings bump, of course, would not be huge (also, similar to what we have now with weekly training), but it would exist.
OR
2. Would u rather have a more interactive CGI experience inside CFM? Something like better overall interface instead of GUI. I'm thinking maybe, coach talking to u, scouts talking, and/or more importantly to me, interactive weekly information (weekly wrap up show of some type).

Those are your only 2 choices. Lol. I'm not trying to get into a 'what do u want in cfm' thing, here. I'm more curious to gauge the communities want or desire for more 'play mini game' stuff or more 'outside CGI immersion' stuff, maybe.

I may not be explaining this perfectly, but maybe,
1. Extra 'stuff' that has u play mini games
OR
2. Extra 'stuff' that adds immersion without u playing mini games.

The reason I think I'm asking this is that, I, personally don't want more mini games. I know I won't play more mini games. I just want to play the weekly games. Occasionally, I might play the skills trainer, so it's nice to have in there, but I, honestly, just don't use it enough.

However, I would absolutely love a weekly wrap up show. That is something I would watch every 'week' of the season. And/or, I can't think of how, exactly, they might add other immersion, but if they thought of something cool that had u interacting with your coach every week, or your agent, maybe? During contract negotiations? Make those more immersive so you're actually speaking with a CGI agent? And, they can break down the dollars and cents more?

Just curious.

Edit: I created a topic specifically for this to keep it separate if anyone's interested. I can't figure out how to link it, though. Lol. But, it's titled 'CFM - mini-games vs CGI'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by OhMrHanky; 06-15-2017 at 03:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2017, 02:50 PM   #22
Pro

Lexicon's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
With everything going on, coming out between longshot and what we might like going into CFM from longshot, etc, I was just curious what this community's opinion might be on this. And, I say this because we know longshot has combine and 7 v 7 drills, so I'm really curious in this specific question to the community.

Would u rather have:
1. 7 v 7 drills in CFM in some kind of tutorial mode that also affects weekly ratings (similar to what we have, today, I know, but just throwing that in as an additional item linked to 7v7). The ratings bump, of course, would not be huge (also, similar to what we have now with weekly training), but it would exist.
OR
2. Would u rather have a more interactive CGI experience inside CFM? Something like better overall interface instead of GUI. I'm thinking maybe, coach talking to u, scouts talking, and/or more importantly to me, interactive weekly information (weekly wrap up show of some type).

Those are your only 2 choices. Lol. I'm not trying to get into a 'what do u want in cfm' thing, here. I'm more curious to gauge the communities want or desire for more 'play mini game' stuff or more 'outside CGI immersion' stuff, maybe.

I may not be explaining this perfectly, but maybe,
1. Extra 'stuff' that has u play mini games
OR
2. Extra 'stuff' that adds immersion without u playing mini games.

The reason I think I'm asking this is that, I, personally don't want more mini games. I know I won't play more mini games. I just want to play the weekly games. Occasionally, I might play the skills trainer, so it's nice to have in there, but I, honestly, just don't use it enough.

However, I would absolutely love a weekly wrap up show. That is something I would watch every 'week' of the season. And/or, I can't think of how, exactly, they might add other immersion, but if they thought of something cool that had u interacting with your coach every week, or your agent, maybe? During contract negotiations? Make those more immersive so you're actually speaking with a CGI agent? And, they can break down the dollars and cents more?

Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really don't want more stuff to "play." I don't even play the Game Planning anymore. I would, however, LOVE to actually scout rookies by SEEING them in action. Kind of crazy how we don't even get to see how the players we draft look or play before we spend our pick on them. Maybe have a Pro Days feature where you get to pick a school to visit every few days and get to see all the players you're interested in from that school run through drills.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:28 PM   #23
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
No I hear ya. I also don't understand why our endless lists of Madden CFM wishlists would make the cut and why they would need us to see how we like the features in Longshot first, but I was just going by what Swami was saying was all.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:29 PM   #24
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon
I really don't want more stuff to "play." I don't even play the Game Planning anymore. I would, however, LOVE to actually scout rookies by SEEING them in action. Kind of crazy how we don't even get to see how the players we draft look or play before we spend our pick on them. Maybe have a Pro Days feature where you get to pick a school to visit every few days and get to see all the players you're interested in from that school run through drills.
To be fair, no sports game does that yet. Would be nice though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »