Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

This is a discussion on Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-18-2017, 11:25 AM   #17
Pro

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

At least they ripped the band-aid off of CFM sooner rather than later.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:32 AM   #18
MVP

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I'll still read them but the only way the blogs could sway me to buy would be if one of them mentions wither playcalling was fixed or we can now assign playbooks and gameplans to the cpu without having to have a 2nd controller and 32 team control
Old 06-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #19
All Star

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm looking forward to the Dev blogs. As others said, the Dev blog will give you more concrete information. After the blogs, it would be easier for them to give yes or no answers when it comes to community questions. I prefer clear-cut bulleted information opposed to YouTube interviews.
I'm looking forward to CFM blog. As Rex said in one of the interviews, he didn't speak on legacy issue fixes/tuning because it wasn't new features. E3/EA play and other past events main focus were to highlight new features. So they Dev blogs will go into far details on what fixes were made.
Also looking forward to Audio/Presentation blog. I want to know what/if changes were made to Presentation
Old 06-18-2017, 11:51 AM   #20
49ers

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm looking forward to the Dev blogs. As others said, the Dev blog will give you more concrete information. After the blogs, it would be easier for them to give yes or no answers when it comes to community questions. I prefer clear-cut bulleted information opposed to YouTube interviews.
I'm looking forward to CFM blog. As Rex said in one of the interviews, he didn't speak on legacy issue fixes/tuning because it wasn't new features. E3/EA play and other past events main focus were to highlight new features. So they Dev blogs will go into far details on what fixes were made.
Also looking forward to Audio/Presentation blog. I want to know what/if changes were made to Presentation
Rex has stated that the presentation team was focused on Longshot, but there should be significant commentary expansion.

I think from the videos we've seen, there hasn't been a huge change in presentation. It looks a lot like pregame has been played with, but graphics/banners/other in-game stuff doesn't look like it's been touched.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #21
All Star

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Rex has stated that the presentation team was focused on Longshot, but there should be significant commentary expansion.

I think from the videos we've seen, there hasn't been a huge change in presentation. It looks a lot like pregame has been played with, but graphics/banners/other in-game stuff doesn't look like it's been touched.
I agree. I don't think we will get much new stuff to Presentation. I know about the CFM-specific commentary changes they stated, but it is assumable that overall commentary will get expanded since this will be year 2.
As long as Commentary(as a whole) is has been changed and noticeable in CFM, than I would be content with it

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2017, 12:08 PM   #22
49ers

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I agree. I don't think we will get much new stuff to Presentation. I know about the CFM-specific commentary changes they stated, but it is assumable that overall commentary will get expanded since this will be year 2.
As long as Commentary(as a whole) is has been changed and noticeable in CFM, than I would be content with it
And commentary just needs content. Credit where credit is due, m17 has some of the best in the business, there just isn't enough variety yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #23
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm still looking forward to the blogs. Also we should get some more screen shots of the game with each blog.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #24
All Star

illwill10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
And commentary just needs content. Credit where credit is due, m17 has some of the best in the business, there just isn't enough variety yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
I agree, Especially with it being the first year of commentary team. Even NBA 2k got very repetitive and dull. Most sports games commentary feels tailor made for Exhibition/Play Now games.
I think next year is the year when Commentary really makes significant strides. It would be year 3, more time into spent into Frostbite transition, probably less it resources needed for Longshot. So I can see Presentation as a whole being a lot better

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »