Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

This is a discussion on Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 11:25 AM   #17
Pro
 
Toupal's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2014
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

At least they ripped the band-aid off of CFM sooner rather than later.
Toupal is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:32 AM   #18
MVP
 
reyes the roof's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

I'll still read them but the only way the blogs could sway me to buy would be if one of them mentions wither playcalling was fixed or we can now assign playbooks and gameplans to the cpu without having to have a 2nd controller and 32 team control
reyes the roof is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:49 AM   #19
All Star
 
illwill10's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

I'm looking forward to the Dev blogs. As others said, the Dev blog will give you more concrete information. After the blogs, it would be easier for them to give yes or no answers when it comes to community questions. I prefer clear-cut bulleted information opposed to YouTube interviews.
I'm looking forward to CFM blog. As Rex said in one of the interviews, he didn't speak on legacy issue fixes/tuning because it wasn't new features. E3/EA play and other past events main focus were to highlight new features. So they Dev blogs will go into far details on what fixes were made.
Also looking forward to Audio/Presentation blog. I want to know what/if changes were made to Presentation
illwill10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:51 AM   #20
49ers
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,927
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I'm looking forward to the Dev blogs. As others said, the Dev blog will give you more concrete information. After the blogs, it would be easier for them to give yes or no answers when it comes to community questions. I prefer clear-cut bulleted information opposed to YouTube interviews.
I'm looking forward to CFM blog. As Rex said in one of the interviews, he didn't speak on legacy issue fixes/tuning because it wasn't new features. E3/EA play and other past events main focus were to highlight new features. So they Dev blogs will go into far details on what fixes were made.
Also looking forward to Audio/Presentation blog. I want to know what/if changes were made to Presentation
Rex has stated that the presentation team was focused on Longshot, but there should be significant commentary expansion.

I think from the videos we've seen, there hasn't been a huge change in presentation. It looks a lot like pregame has been played with, but graphics/banners/other in-game stuff doesn't look like it's been touched.
__________________
pleh
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #21
All Star
 
illwill10's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Rex has stated that the presentation team was focused on Longshot, but there should be significant commentary expansion.

I think from the videos we've seen, there hasn't been a huge change in presentation. It looks a lot like pregame has been played with, but graphics/banners/other in-game stuff doesn't look like it's been touched.
I agree. I don't think we will get much new stuff to Presentation. I know about the CFM-specific commentary changes they stated, but it is assumable that overall commentary will get expanded since this will be year 2.
As long as Commentary(as a whole) is has been changed and noticeable in CFM, than I would be content with it

illwill10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2017, 12:08 PM   #22
49ers
 
OVR: 43
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,927
Blog Entries: 20
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
I agree. I don't think we will get much new stuff to Presentation. I know about the CFM-specific commentary changes they stated, but it is assumable that overall commentary will get expanded since this will be year 2.
As long as Commentary(as a whole) is has been changed and noticeable in CFM, than I would be content with it
And commentary just needs content. Credit where credit is due, m17 has some of the best in the business, there just isn't enough variety yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
__________________
pleh
adembroski is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #23
MVP
 
Cowboy008's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

I'm still looking forward to the blogs. Also we should get some more screen shots of the game with each blog.
Cowboy008 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 12:21 PM   #24
All Star
 
illwill10's Arena
 
OVR: 31
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
And commentary just needs content. Credit where credit is due, m17 has some of the best in the business, there just isn't enough variety yet.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
I agree, Especially with it being the first year of commentary team. Even NBA 2k got very repetitive and dull. Most sports games commentary feels tailor made for Exhibition/Play Now games.
I think next year is the year when Commentary really makes significant strides. It would be year 3, more time into spent into Frostbite transition, probably less it resources needed for Longshot. So I can see Presentation as a whole being a lot better
illwill10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Top -