Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled? - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

This is a discussion on Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football

Old 06-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #1
Pro

Americas Team's Arena

OVR: 0
Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

After all the tweets, E3 interviews, and impressions I feel like we already know everything about the game. I think the dev blogs will just be a rehash of what we already know, im not as excited about them anymore.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2017, 11:21 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Are the Dev Blogs Already Spoiled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americas Team
After all the tweets, E3 interviews, and impressions I feel like we already know everything about the game. I think the dev blogs will just be a rehash of what we already know, im not as excited about them anymore.
they will definitely go more in depth and will do a better job explaining things but its great we know almost everything now.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:36 PM   #3
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

I do sort of feel like that.
We know all about MUT Squads, which tie into MUT Blog.
We found out that franchise doesn't have anything thing blazing.
The gameplay blogs will probably be broken out to look like more content. Passing mechanics, defensive assignments, blocking (ID the mike)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-18-2017, 12:13 AM   #4
The Defenders

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

As someone who has consumed a lot of information in the form of articles, tweets, impression videos, and interviews, I'm still very much looking forward to them. We should get the specifics of how regression was tuned. Find out everything that makes sim mode different from competitive mode, learn more about the improvements to zone coverages, learn more about how pressing was redone, hear more about improved CFM commentary, and lots more. So while there won't really be any surprises, having everything fleshed out will be great to me.
I dont get this. Ok nothing against anyone whos buying both or whatever but when I buy a NBA game I want the most accurate and best graphical game possible and by accurate I mean all current players, arenas, equipment. Not some bum from the 80's
Old 06-18-2017, 12:25 AM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm hopeful there will be a few nice surprises from the CFM blog. Nothing huge but enough nice little details that I'll get more excited about my favorite mode. From interviews and stuff its been depressing hearing so little about it and having to hear about how longshot took a lot of their resources. They couldn't have left it that unchanged, right? Theres gotta be more we haven't heard about yet.
Old 06-18-2017, 01:58 AM   #6
Rookie

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I'm hopeful there will be a few nice surprises from the CFM blog. Nothing huge but enough nice little details that I'll get more excited about my favorite mode. From interviews and stuff its been depressing hearing so little about it and having to hear about how longshot took a lot of their resources. They couldn't have left it that unchanged, right? Theres gotta be more we haven't heard about yet.
I too am hoping for maybe a surprise or two in the CFM blog. As a whole though, on the surface it would appear that the game received very few improvements. I mean, yeah there's changes but if there was ever a year that someone could say you could just play last years game with updated rosters and not be missing much, this years madden would appear to be it.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:18 AM   #7
Pro

Geodude's Arena

Still hoping on some little so far unmentioned surprises in the cfm blog. Want to hear more about live cfm updates and play now live to cfm ports. Hoping the backlash with cfm leads to a day 1 patch like formation subs last year.

Sent from my F3111 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-18-2017, 04:12 AM   #8
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Guys, don't get your hopes up regarding CFM. There isn't going to be anything big. No point in setting yourself up for disappointment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »