Home

Amazon Pre-Order Physical Copy?

This is a discussion on Amazon Pre-Order Physical Copy? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2017, 06:20 AM   #65
Rookie

ryn2o01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Amazon Pre-Order Physical Copy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mig_11
Did anybody else who pre-ordered receive the PS4 digital code from Amazon saying the game is available? Amazon sent me my code which unlocks access to download the game, but then when you hit the icon to download it doesn't work. Error (CE-32937-4). Did Amazon mess it up by sending the codes too early? I mean, I was definitely surprised to have received it, but now super let down it's just queued up but wont download.

This is for standard edition....
I bought the GOAT version and the same thing is happening to me. When I go to my library all I see is Madden 18 with a lock next to it. I see nothing that says it's the GOAT version or an option to download any version of the game. I had to go through purchase history to queue it up. When I go to either Madden store page it says I can preorder for $59 or $79. So not sure what's going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 06:25 AM   #66
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryn2o01
I bought the GOAT version and the same thing is happening to me. When I go to my library all I see is Madden 18 with a lock next to it. I see nothing that says it's the GOAT version or an option to download any version of the game. I had to go through purchase history to queue it up. When I go to either Madden store page it says I can preorder for $59 or $79. So not sure what's going on.
Your countdown timer should tell you whether it's GOAT or not. GOAT is set to release Monday evening (around 11 or midnight depending on your time zone) so your timer should be showing between 2 and 3 days at this point. If it is, then you're fine.

Standard version doesn't release until Friday.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:03 AM   #67
Rookie

ryn2o01's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Your countdown timer should tell you whether it's GOAT or not. GOAT is set to release Monday evening (around 11 or midnight depending on your time zone) so your timer should be showing between 2 and 3 days at this point. If it is, then you're fine.

Standard version doesn't release until Friday.
I haven't even been able to download it yet. When I put in the code from Amazon, it gave me an error when I tried to download it. So the download is sitting in my queue, but the download is for the regular version, not the GOAT version. Everything from Amazon says I have the GOAT version. I'll probably just have to wait it out. Just was curious to see if anyone else was having the same issues.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:17 AM   #68
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribeWarpath
FYI, it will not change until Sunday Night or Monday afternoon based on my past experiences with Amazon preorders.
Well I got the alert last night with amazon saying I would get the GOAT edition this upcoming Thursday. I previously checked 2 day shipping as I have prime and thought it would change to me receiving it on Tuesday. Even went back in and changed to one day shipping and amazon said I'd receive it Wednesday. I canceled and am debating whether to purchase through the ps store or amazon digital. Gathering from potential issues via amazon digitally, might just buy through ps and enjoy the early preload.

Amazon has been weird with the physical copy release for this game. Never had any issues before this.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:31 AM   #69
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah got the email this morning telling me the delivery date is the 24th. Gonna cancel and just pre-order from Gamestop and pick it up myself.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:41 AM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
Yeah got the email this morning telling me the delivery date is the 24th. Gonna cancel and just pre-order from Gamestop and pick it up myself.
Got the same email this morning. I could have sworn that pre ordered games from Amazon arrived release day in the past. Kind of a bummer because I used Amazon's trade in feature to trade in some old games towards GOAT edition just to play it on Tuesday. Going to contact their customer support.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:50 AM   #71
Rookie

csamuelsvt's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by coby.love
Got the same email this morning. I could have sworn that pre ordered games from Amazon arrived release day in the past. Kind of a bummer because I used Amazon's trade in feature to trade in some old games towards GOAT edition just to play it on Tuesday. Going to contact their customer support.
I get games from amazon all the time and they always deliver on time with the email saying the proper release date etc.. For some reason, Madden this year has been a mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 11:31 AM   #72
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by csamuelsvt
I get games from amazon all the time and they always deliver on time with the email saying the proper release date etc.. For some reason, Madden this year has been a mess.
same deal for me August 24th for some stupid reason. I dont get it? EA and Amazon has complicated the pre-order process this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »