Home

Madden 18 uniform error corrections

This is a discussion on Madden 18 uniform error corrections within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2017, 12:28 AM   #33
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 uniform error corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cato06
This isn't entirely true. Trust me I'm all for more options but When Kane made those combined patriots cleat color options with both blue and red their were plenty of pats players that were wearing them at the time or at some time in the near past. I wouldn't say nobody wears them...cause they actually still do and have in the past.

Oh I def understand. I'm a huge fan of the Pats . Guys def have duel color combo, but on a 53 man roster your looking at 3-4 guys that might sport that option and it's not consistent . Tom Brady is the only guy right now that sports duel color on his under armour cleats every game. So what I'm trying to accomplish is accuracy for the majority.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:40 AM   #34
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Here is a good example . This is multiple huddles of the patriot players. I'm seeing predominantly white cleats with blue or red accents .IMG_2349.JPG
Again, it's the majority of what the team wears.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #35
Rookie

Cato06's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
Here is a good example . This is multiple huddles of the patriot players. I'm seeing predominantly white cleats with blue or red accents .Attachment 137273
Again, it's the majority of what the team wears.

yes you are right, but i dont want to see them take away the color combo option. I know their is certain restrictions on color options that come down from the NFL, but its been a trend lately that whenever they add something they take something else away. This is very frustrating for all of us and it causes a never ending cycle of complaints. Kane has said previously that he wishes we could have more individual control over the cleats and colors but he can only do what he is allowed for now.... Hopefully one day EA can convince the NFL that if they were to add more color combo options to individual players it would not misrepresent the players or the NFL.

It boggles my mind to think the NFL cares that much about custom cleat colors in a video game. As long as its proper team colors it shouldnt matter cause thats what we see every Sunday when we tune in. Watch any team from any game in the last 10 years and no one on that field has the same color combo cleat. Their is a majority color, but the NFL clearly is very flexible with that rule considering what players get away with these days. This is why its such a mystery to me as to why they are so hard on EA about it. Somebody is taking their job way too serious over at the NFL office...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 11:22 AM   #36
Pro

wallofhate's Arena

OVR: 8

Hopefully next year they can allow us to do custom cleats and gloves like the NBA games so we can have a mixture of closer to real life gear and the generic gear madden supplies.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:11 AM   #37
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Doom_98
Well for the 4th year in a row...I'd like for them to get JJ Watt's arm brace right. I have attached what it is supposed to look like.
I see this in every uniform correction thread every single year, too. (Not to mention it would belong in a "equipment correction thread", instead.)

Does the arm brace truly spoil the immersion for you guys that much? It just seems like such a minor detail. I do care about team color accuracy, shoe models & colorways, sock heights, etc., so perhaps it is hypocritical of me. But I'd rather see EA focus on things other than whether or not I can see through the arm brace to the skin.

Last edited by iLLWiLL; 07-27-2017 at 03:17 AM.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:22 AM   #38
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Shout out Kane, thanks for fixing the Panthers blue (darkening it), based on the E3 gameplay videos -- I had been complaining about it for the last 2 seasons. Also, the Eagles home greens look more accurate, as well (darker) -- they were a little to bright (teal) the last 2 years.

I'm still interested in seeing whether the Eagles black-out uniforms have the correct shade of midnight-green used in jersey collars -- last 2 seasons those collars have been a bright teal ...
Old 07-27-2017, 06:08 AM   #39
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I'm going to find a way to make this right but it's not a simple fix honestly.
I appreciate you for not only what you do, but being so accessible and open to corrections, but I would have a genuine man crush on you if you could fix the Bears(and all the other teams with stripes) socks. My lord, that would be beautiful.

Follow this link to view 10 Yard Fight on Operation Sports >>10YF on OS
Old 07-27-2017, 10:03 AM   #40
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I see this in every uniform correction thread every single year, too. (Not to mention it would belong in a "equipment correction thread", instead.)

Does the arm brace truly spoil the immersion for you guys that much? It just seems like such a minor detail. I do care about team color accuracy, shoe models & colorways, sock heights, etc., so perhaps it is hypocritical of me. But I'd rather see EA focus on things other than whether or not I can see through the arm brace to the skin.
I agree, but I want to puke every time I see another post talking about the 49er's pants. Seriously?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »