Home

What is your teams plan in CFM Madden 18

This is a discussion on What is your teams plan in CFM Madden 18 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2017, 11:12 PM   #25
Rookie

DoTheSankeyLeg's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is your teams plan in CFM Madden 18

Im going to do a CFM with the Cards. Palmer and Fitzgerald are old and the defense needs improving. Ive already got a few canidates for Palmer's replacement. Brett Hundley, Teddy Bridgewater, and A.J. McCarron. If Palmer's replacement struggles, ill just draft someone and go from there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 11:54 PM   #26
Rookie

JDrama84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is your teams plan in CFM Madden 18

My online league doesn't select teams for a few more weeks so I'm not sure which team I will have. I will have the 3rd to last pick though and we are only allowed to select non playoff teams. This being the case, I'm going to get a team that needs some serious work.

Here are some focuses that I will have with whatever team I get:

-Look to trade above average players to other users in hopes of collecting additional mid round picks. (Not allowed to trade to CPU controlled teams)

-Spend money in Free Agency on only mid level players at best. Free agency will be a means to provide quality depth, not star level players.

-Acquire as many draft picks as possible. Trading down in the 1st Round will happen in the first few off seasons. I value having multiple mid round picks rather than having 1 higher first rounder.

-Deny temptation of trading up. I traded up several times in our M17 league and although I did build a winning team, I think I could have done even better with the additional picks.

-Offensive Scheme: Our offense will be a "Smash Coast" offense. This means lots of power running with a short/playaction passing game to keep the defense honest. Less big plays in my offense, but less turnovers as well.

-Defensive Scheme: Our defense will be multiple in scheme. I love to mix up formations to confuse my opponents as much as possible (keep them guessing). Man/Zone blitzes, man vs zone coverage, 4-3, 3-4. We will run it all. The type of players I inherit will determine what our base defense will be.

Online CFM is the best and I can't wait to know my team so I can fully flesh out my plans for the team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »