Home

EA Access download

This is a discussion on EA Access download within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 10:47 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA Access download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsunate83
Every game they say the EA Access trial will be available on the Thursday before the release of the game, and it's always on Wednesday. Happened with every sports franchise this year.

Also, if you haven't pre-ordered yet and want to double your trial time there is a way. I did it with Fifa, and NHL. Just use your trial up, and once it expires preorder the game and you will get another 10 hours of trial time. If you've already preordered digitally then this doesn't apply.
Well most those games also work for everyone too, but we remember how that went last year. I am just being cautiously optimistic.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:49 AM   #42
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
Thanks for that, I was curious about that. I was thinking of playing it but if you can't finish the story I'll just wait and dive into play now. I had a feeling it might not be unlocked because it is their big selling point this year.
I don't think it's true. I'm 99 percent sure it's the whole game. Ive seen tons of info stating that it's the complete game on EA Access and couldn't find one reliable source saying anything different.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I don't think it's true. I'm 99 percent sure it's the whole game. Ive seen tons of info stating that it's the complete game on EA Access and couldn't find one reliable source saying anything different.

I'm just going off past EA Access releases, as well as the youtuber who was flown to EA.

It never said Andromeda had a stopping point either, but it did when you reached the first Vault. You could keep playing, but you couldn't advance the story.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Born in '82, 49er Faithful since 1986!
Old 08-16-2017, 10:57 AM   #44
Rookie

cheddabob7502's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
I'm just going off past EA Access releases, as well as the youtuber who was flown to EA.

It never said Andromeda had a stopping point either, but it did when you reached the first Vault. You could keep playing, but you couldn't advance the story.

Guess we'll have to find out once downloaded
Old 08-16-2017, 11:12 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddabob7502
Will longshot be available to play for EA Access?? Just curious or will they make people wait to play until its released next week.
It's confirmed that Longshot will not be available for EA Access.

Leads me to believe that Longshot is less than 10 hours long, and EA Does not want people essentially playing the focus single player mode for $5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 11:14 AM   #46
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10

Leads me to believe that Longshot is less than 10 hours long, and EA Does not want people essentially playing the focus single player mode for $5.

I might be making this up, but I thought I read somewhere that Longshot would be 4-6 hours.

The youtube vid I posted from QJB says Act One will be available with EA Access. That means Acts 2 and up would be locked.

Old 08-16-2017, 11:16 AM   #47
Pro

I just rewatched it, and he even says he will have all of Act One uploaded to his channel today. Act One will be playable on EA Access, folks.

Old 08-16-2017, 11:40 AM   #48
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel10

Where are you getting this from because everything I have seen says it is.....well at least the first act.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »