Home

I prefer results over friends

This is a discussion on I prefer results over friends within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 09:00 AM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
I prefer results over friends

I respect all devs just for working on the game,so this is not a disrespect shot in no shape or form.I just feel that some comsumers rather like the devs to the point they look past the lack results ect..I rather not like a dev that shows results than love a dev that don't show results.I respect but reality is reality and Unfortunantly Madden is Madden.

Last edited by simbayless; 08-16-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 09:17 AM   #2
MVP

Toupal's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I prefer results over friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
I respect all devs just for working on the game,so this is not a disrespect shot in no shape or form.I just feel that some comsumers rather like the devs to the point they look past the lack results ect..I rather not like a dev that shows results than love a dev that don't show results.I respect but reality is reality and Unfortunantly Madden is Madden.
You said it best with getting results.

My command philosophy when leading soldiers is as long as it's legal and ethical, just get results.

EA doesn't get results, and therefore should be held accountable for it. However the only people who can hold them accountable are the consumers. Yet every year we never do.

This is the year I hold them accountable and do not buy the game.
Old 08-16-2017, 10:04 AM   #3
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

P
A

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 10:06 AM   #4
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Well as I customer myself I want results too, but I also respect that devs. It's not about being friends, it's about not being a fanatic to the point where I'm cursing out a person over a game.

I'm just saying this in general. I'm not accusing you of doing this

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #5
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
Speaking for me and me alone, I have seen enough out of these current dev's to actually put some trust in them. Rex, John White and the rest of these guys have been so incredibly open with the community the past few years in ways that Madden (and other games) devs never have. Some of them have even come on here to interact with the sim community. They still have a lot of work to do to get the franchise mode to even match some other sports games but I have seen progress.

But the results or lack there of often times go far beyond the devs themselves. EA is a company that is notorious for having strict control over their products and providing their devs very little freedom to do what they want. Many Madden devs belong to the sim community and want the same features we all want but it's out of their control. They have a job to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2017, 02:40 PM   #6
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

This thread if your opinion of the opinion of other posters. This is a very subjective topic and doesn't really have to do with anything inside the game itself, just how you hold a personal view of the dev team.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »