Home

Why are we being asked, once again, to make detailed lists of what we want in Madden?

This is a discussion on Why are we being asked, once again, to make detailed lists of what we want in Madden? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2017, 03:51 PM   #17
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Why are we being asked, once again, to make detailed lists of what we want in Mad

This is one of those things where there really isn't any harm in it. If they take things off the lists we made that's a good thing for us, if they don't it really doesn't change anything. There have been things that were at or near the top of many of our lists that have been added though such as off the ball injuries, draft boards, and player editing. More communication with the devs is never a bad thing.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Why are we being asked, once again, to make detailed lists of what we want in Mad

I thought Rex recently in an interview said they don't read wish lists etc on sites. They get their feedback through social media like Twitter and data metrics.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:55 PM   #19
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
I thought Rex recently in an interview said they don't read wish lists etc on sites. They get their feedback through social media like Twitter and data metrics.

Maybe but off ball injuries had to have come from this site... only hardcore site i know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 06:48 PM   #20
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I just don't see the harm seeing if this works or not. If nothing happens, yeah, then you can tout the ole same ole same ole.

Sounds like T4Verts has John's ear, even after the podcast.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No harm riding it out and seeing what happens vs claiming the sky is falling before the project starts out.(past history included)

Who's with me on this? Was the war over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? When the going get's tough, the tough get's going.
I'm with you, but we gotta work on your WWII history, lol.

Sent from my SM-N920R7 using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2017, 06:56 PM   #21
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim4824

Ha.....and we gotta work with you on movie references!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2017, 06:57 PM   #22
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim4824

Oh oh, someone hasn't seen Animal House??? lol
Old 08-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #23
MVP

RogerDodger's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Exactly!!! I prefer the developers to completely shut down the communication between them and the consumer.
{a bit sarcastic}

We, as a gaming community, get riled up and upset when developers don't interact with the consumer (see No Man's Sky), but yet we are also upset when they ask for a list of our wants all the time?
My problem isn't with them asking. My problem is that they should already know what the game needs. They play it. How can they not know what's wrong, what doesn't work, what could work better. I defy anyone to play franchise mode for example and not look at the ticker in the menu screens displaying real life NFL news and not appreciate that it's completely out of context; or think the contract and free agent system shouldn't be improved upon. They simply shouldn't NEED to ask.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:19 PM   #24
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykelmosinee
Just as the title says...it irks me to no end, because it's the same crap every year, just changing the format of how we explain. What's next, we submit a list in reverse Pig Latin??
Seriously, though. If they really aren't aware, then they're so totally disconnected from their customer base that it's a lost cause.
Imo, it's just more of a way to put a cap on the negative posts by restricting the format...we deserve to be able to voice our displeasure, don't have to sugar coat everything.
And honestly, is any of it....the lists, the surveys, the podcasts and interviews, really made a difference up to this point?
They are releasing a game that not only is so much like last year that reviewers have had a hard time telling the difference much. And to top it off, it has the SAME issues as last year prior to the patches!!
Frustrated as hell, sorry for the rant. Lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
If they are so disconnected, why did they get in things like off the ball injuries and draft boards? (two huge requests)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »