Home

Madden 18 "Little Things" Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 18 "Little Things" Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2017, 11:10 AM   #9
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 "Little Things" Thread

Playing against the Dolphins and Charles Davis mentions he had a talk with Jay Cutler about leaving the broadcast booth to play for the Dolphins. I was a huge critic of the commentary last year, little things like this and the elimination of a lot of long run-on sentences has me actually enjoying it.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM   #10
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Frostbite made a difference.. I saw a screen shot about a month ago of a rain game with water splashing up from foot steps, but I have seen it in a rain game video now, and it just looks cool.
Old 08-18-2017, 03:15 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 7

Sitting in practice mode I noticed the sun reflecting off helmets and visors.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2017, 03:36 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

I have never enjoyed playing a sports game at night. Madden is the only game I've ever played where the graphics look better at night. The lighting is amazing. I'm not an equipment guy or really care about things like color shades and stuff like that but white uniforms in this game are spot on. Rams jerseys might be the best looking.

I was playing as the pats. I threw a low pass to the sideline to Edleman. Both him and the corner covering him dove for the ball and the corner got a hand on it as they both fell. The sideline reacted and guys were asking the refs to throw the flag (PI was not called).
Old 08-18-2017, 07:50 PM   #13
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

I just finished the little amount of Longshot they let you play and there is a little thing in there that really stood out to me and that is the commentary during high school games. It's amazing! Sounds just like I am watching a high school game complete with score updates sponsored by a local business. In fact, I would love this commentary in the real game.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

After playing two games of franchise regular season I think the commentary is great. In week one they were talking about the sunday night game and one of the guys said "geez it seems like the giants and cowboys play on sunday night football in week one every year".
Old 08-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #15
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

The Titans Nissan Stadium actually has the font sort of right for the number markers on the field. Also, our navy jerseys look more accurate as well. Still have not had time to dive into the game more than an hour but I am very pleased with the time someone put in for the Titans. Just wish the face-mask did not look so dark, doesnt even look navy blue really. No Mariota 808 face mask either, oh well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 09:27 PM   #16
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Watching a game and noticed that the net behind the goal posts actually sways in the wind and when the ball hits it, it actually moves realistically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »