Home

Madden 18 Player Development Traits

This is a discussion on Madden 18 Player Development Traits within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2017, 10:45 AM   #1
Rookie

Oldsmobile19's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 18 Player Development Traits

Stumbled on this site and it looks like they have the Superstar, Quick and Slow development players from each team.

https://www.madden-school.com/madden...ranchise-mode/

https://www.youtube.com/user/oldsmobile19
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2017, 02:14 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Madden 18 Player Development Traits

I think the Falcons could have a few more STAR development traits, but as a die hard life long Falcons fan, I'm incredibly biased.

Beasley: Led the league in Sacks AND Forced Fumbles, in his 2nd year, that's not STAR worthy?

Deion Jones: 106 Tackles, 1 FF, 3 INT, 2 TD's, 11 pass deflections as a ROOKIE

Keanu Neal: 105 Tackles, 5 Forced Fumbles in 14 games as a ROOKIE

Desmond Trufant: 89 overall, I'm OK with him not being considered a STAR, although I believe he's a Top 5 CB

I'm actually glad they made Hageman, Reed and Upshaw Slow because it's realistic (Hageman I love you but you're wildly inconsistent), but CJ Goodwin should be at least Normal IMO.

Tevin Coleman wasn't listed, if he isn't at least QUICK I'm going to be pissed. I honestly think Takkarist Mckinley should be QUICK as well.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:54 PM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Dak got quick dev but Wentz still has normal

gonna have to edit that before I start my franchise

a few surprises I saw:

- Brandon Graham being 95 OVR but not superstar (highest rated player whos only got quick dev).

- Johnathan Allen for Washington got a low rating, but then they gave him Superstar -

- Ryan Switzer for Dallas got quick dev? a 4th round pick?

- Marquise Lee on Jacksonville was a 2nd round pick been in the league 3 years still is 80 OVR or below and they gave him quick development?

As for the falcons who were mentioned above, I dont see any of those guys as superstars yet, except maybe Trufant. Its not easy to get superstar from one year. If they continue maybe next year.

Last edited by BleedGreen710; 08-18-2017 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Oldsmobile19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Dak got quick dev but Wentz still has normal

gonna have to edit that before I start my franchise

a few surprises I saw:

- Brandon Graham being 95 OVR but not superstar (highest rated player whos only got quick dev).

- Johnathan Allen for Washington got a low rating, but then they gave him Superstar -

- Ryan Switzer for Dallas got quick dev? a 4th round pick?

- Marquise Lee on Jacksonville was a 2nd round pick been in the league 3 years still is 80 OVR or below and they gave him quick development?

As for the falcons who were mentioned above, I dont see any of those guys as superstars yet, except maybe Trufant. Its not easy to get superstar from one year. If they continue maybe next year.

Yea as an Eagle fan as well I looked at our roster compared to the Cowboys. Didnt notice Switzer until you mentioned it but did see Jaylon Smith was quick dev and has yet to take a snap.

Was hoping to get a quick from Wentz as well, wishful thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 08-18-2017, 08:58 PM   #5
Rookie

Oldsmobile19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyraymond23
I think the Falcons could have a few more STAR development traits, but as a die hard life long Falcons fan, I'm incredibly biased.

Beasley: Led the league in Sacks AND Forced Fumbles, in his 2nd year, that's not STAR worthy?

Deion Jones: 106 Tackles, 1 FF, 3 INT, 2 TD's, 11 pass deflections as a ROOKIE

Keanu Neal: 105 Tackles, 5 Forced Fumbles in 14 games as a ROOKIE

Desmond Trufant: 89 overall, I'm OK with him not being considered a STAR, although I believe he's a Top 5 CB

I'm actually glad they made Hageman, Reed and Upshaw Slow because it's realistic (Hageman I love you but you're wildly inconsistent), but CJ Goodwin should be at least Normal IMO.

Tevin Coleman wasn't listed, if he isn't at least QUICK I'm going to be pissed. I honestly think Takkarist Mckinley should be QUICK as well.

I think Neal, Jones and Beasley deserved their quick devs they did ball out but I just think their overalls should have been bumped up by about 2 or 3 points. Definitely some solid pieces on defense to build a CFM around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

I know he was considered a reach at #2, but I was surprised Trubisky got normal development considering his draft position. That's consistent with Mahomes and Watson though so I can't complain.
Old 08-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #7
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
I know he was considered a reach at #2, but I was surprised Trubisky got normal development considering his draft position. That's consistent with Mahomes and Watson though so I can't complain.
Wentz and Goff went 1 and 2 and were better prospects and they both got normal, so it didn't surprise me.
Old 08-19-2017, 01:18 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Wentz and Goff went 1 and 2 and were better prospects and they both got normal, so it didn't surprise me.
Do you happen to remember what they came in as last year? That would be disappointing if they were star or quick as rookies and they downgraded them to normal after one season

Edit: I just found them, I'm definitely shocked to see the #1 and 2 picks got normal development

Last edited by reyes the roof; 08-19-2017 at 01:25 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »