Home

Amazon Goat Edition for PS4 Digitial Copy Downloading Issues

This is a discussion on Amazon Goat Edition for PS4 Digitial Copy Downloading Issues within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2017, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Amazon Goat Edition for PS4 Digitial Copy Downloading Issues (SOLVED)

Has anyone been able to actually download the game from your amazon code

After entering my code it shows the standard edition rather than the goat. The download icon can be highlighted but when you press X it gives an error, CE-32937-4.

The game appears in the Library under purchased, however it has a lock icon rather than the downward arrow icon for downloading.

Hoping this is just because they have not released it to download yet.....so if someone has actually been able to download it please chime in!

Thank you

Last edited by guff; 08-20-2017 at 11:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: Amazon Goat Edition for PS4 Digitial Copy Downloading Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
Has anyone been able to actually download the game from your amazon code

After entering my code it shows the standard edition rather than the goat. The download icon can be highlighted but when you press X it gives an error, CE-32937-4.

The game appears in the Library under purchased, however it has a lock icon rather than the downward arrow icon for downloading.

Hoping this is just because they have not released it to download yet.....so if someone has actually been able to download it please chime in!

Thank you
I'd contact Microsoft and give them the error code and game code.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-20-2017, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

I'm referring to PS4, I know XBOX users have been able to download w early access I'm just curious if anyone w PS4 digital code from amazon has been able to yet with success
Old 08-20-2017, 11:09 PM   #4
Rookie

Ok with live chat thru play stations website I was able to solve this issue, only took 3 different agents.....

Although this may not be the underlying issue, this was step one.

My first issue was I had restored my licenses on my PS4 as I read on sonys support website that was recommended for the error code. However, I still had a PS3 as my primary, so now all my digitially purchased games were locked out. I no longer have my PS3, so I had to deactivate all my systems thru this link on my computer, https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ , sign in and click on "account", next click on "media and devices", under that there was an option to "deactivate all" next to the tab labeled "Game", click that. Next i navigated thru the PS4 to activate it as my primary, ok now all my old purchases were good, but madden was still unavailable to download but now showed a timer.......counting down to the release date, however you can still download the game before.

Next step on my computer, go to, https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/main

sign in if youre not already, at the top appears your name, move your cursor over your name to highlight it, then a drop menu appears, select "purchase history", under this menu you will see madden 18 (it appears as the normal edition but he assured me it is actually the GOAT), click the tab next to it that states, "download to PS4", the game then should show in your notifications as beginning to download.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:26 AM   #5
Rookie

Skyhook71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by guff
Next step on my computer, go to, https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/home/main

sign in if youre not already, at the top appears your name, move your cursor over your name to highlight it, then a drop menu appears, select "purchase history", under this menu you will see madden 18 (it appears as the normal edition but he assured me it is actually the GOAT), click the tab next to it that states, "download to PS4", the game then should show in your notifications as beginning to download.
WOW totally forgot about this workaround. I feel stupid. Thanks for solving this issue for us.

Xbox1: SkyHook71
PS4: SkyHook71
PC: Challenger_1980
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »