Home

Is that the same Robert You?

This is a discussion on Is that the same Robert You? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 07:09 PM   #17
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Is that the same Robert You?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
I don't agree with having them added , Given them some of the earning or pay for there treatments at the Hospital or send them on a cruise , Vac, Grand Cayon i mean there's many other things EA can given them other than just a video game profile to fug with my 60 + I've spent this year on it. I buy it every year so yes Ive made them a penny richer , Just like everyone else who buys it, Am sure Hope got it 2 weeks prior and din't pay for it. So there is there insentive... Get them of the rosters please,,,,Lol
Through your incoherent rambling post, I think I got that you don't want them included in Madden. Meanwhile, that kid is hanging on to the last string of their life and you make a selfish statement like that. Congratulations dude, you have the coldest heart.

I'd love to see you go up to one of those kids and tell them the same crap you just posted on this message board and laugh in their face like you did after writing that post. You make me absolutely sick.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

"coldest heart. " Lol , Sorry if i offended anyone...But how do you know this for a fact. I am not going to comment much on what i do for a living since there is HIPPA laws that i am obligated to comply by... But Level I Trauma Unit...ten plus years helping my community in a public hospital with theres more then half uninsured of the population. There's many , many different types of people who are what you are calling on there last string all over the world not just the MAW foudation who have terminal illeness, We are talking about a Video Game Roster here not real life story, I understand but as a consumer,I don't like the fact they roll over to franchise mode or take space on the FA pool for a game that I was not expecting to see this profiles, thats is all i will say on this. Again I apologize for coming off too cold..
Old 09-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 5

i used Robert You in madden 12 , and his overall isnt that great , nor was his catchign , but he was good for a deep bomb . fast and tall . i saw him in fa in our season 1 in madden 13 , i was gonna pick him up again , but after we advanced to week 1 , he disapeared. i for one am highly disappointed.now that u can progress a guy urself , he would be a great addition , if u see him , i suggest u pick him up ASAP! You wont be sorry!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »