Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 09:53 PM   #793
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Thank you, everyone. She actually came home today - it was bad, but she's recovering! Once everyone settles in for the night, I will try to add the ability to set a min contract to all players assigned to a team.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:21 PM   #794
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Thank you, everyone. She actually came home today - it was bad, but she's recovering! Once everyone settles in for the night, I will try to add the ability to set a min contract to all players assigned to a team.
Take your time, family first.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!
Old 11-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #795
Rookie

Thanks again.

The new download is ready and the feature is under Actions-> Mass-> Set Min Contracts. If a player is on team ID 1-32 and doesn't already have a contract, they should have a 1 year contract for 310k after use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 08:03 PM   #796
MVP

OVR: 19

X, like many have said already, thanks for this Editor, been waiting for a good 3+ yrs for someone to finally crack their roster saves.

Now trying to curve the addiction of staying up until 2am tinkering around.
Time passes when your in the "Mad Scientist" mode

Just wondering, is there a way to add saves to edited info in the Raw Data Only Table and/or download to excel, make changes, then insert back in?

I've done this for Madden and want to do Global changes to team shoe's, gloves etc...
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=486055
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=513261
(changed some teams since)

If I can find/change the colors for shoes & lower sock (Boise St/TCU) I will be on cloud nine!!!

Also would like to adjust raw data sock lengths (high sock in particular) for some guys because the game does not let you do it for Created Teams.

Just wondering because I'm a College guy and M12 looks/plays really good as a College version.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #797
MVP

OVR: 16
I do all my edits in excel, exporting all raw data or exporting all players saves it to a .csv file. If you need help with the field headers I think I have over 90% of them.
Old 11-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #798
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
I do all my edits in excel, exporting all raw data or exporting all players saves it to a .csv file. If you need help with the field headers I think I have over 90% of them.
I posed this question because of tinkering with NCAA 12 files.
Tried to change team rankings through Raw Data Only function (Team Raw Data - TCRK & TMRK) and it just reverted back to original ranking when x'd out of because of no save/export ability.

Weird thing is that Coach Raw Data (COCH) saved aggressivenss edit (set to 99 - "Team plays very agressive btw), but not the edited TCRK/TMRK Rankings. Just does what's noted above.

Unless I have a different version, I didn't see in the Raw Data Only a function to do such, so I just "Assumed" such option(s) were not available on the Madden side also.

I'll take another look when I get off of work.

Thanks, Cursive!!!

Last edited by khaliib; 11-02-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #799
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

OVR: 0

Is there a DB_Editor in the works Xan?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:12 AM   #800
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
If your talking about what POID and fields like that stand for, I'd love to get that info cause I have bits and pieces here and there. Could you post that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »