Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2012, 08:53 PM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

hey Xan is there any way of deleting players, using your editor? the roster i use has maxed out on space, it came that way when i downloaded it, and its impossible to make any new players. any suggestions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #402
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Checked, double checked and re-checked the accuracy of this schedule. All games are there and playable in franchise. The only issue I see is with the Thursday night games, since they didn't have them every week as they do this year. They are showing as sunday night games at the top of the list in the schedule.

Other than that... works like a dream

This is the import file - Remember to import and save in the latest version of the reader. Then open again in the old version of the reader and save again. Enjoy!
I have a PS3 and I know this is for Xbox but it opened up in Excel for me. In fact, it doesn't even give me an option to open it in Reader despite the fact I have Reader downloaded. Since this is a Excel file, Is it possible to upload this into the PS3 Version of Madden 12 to get the schedule correct?

Last edited by goravens2052; 10-06-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 11:08 PM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
hey Xan is there any way of deleting players, using your editor? the roster i use has maxed out on space, it came that way when i downloaded it, and its impossible to make any new players. any suggestions
Regretfully, no there is not. If you just want to create a new player by hand, just edit all their values ( name, etc ). If you want to import a player, edit the target to overwrite ti have the same name, hometown, & college, then import.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #404
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Xan this editor is beast! Thanks so much! I love to create custom historic teams and this is gonna be great. Just wish it was on PS3. So, now I'm gonna trade my PS3 for an XBOX. Quick question, I saw the ability to export and import players from other Xbox roster files. Does this work?

And can I get a break down of what the number values mean? For example next to Aaron Rogers the Helmet is 4 his head is a 476, left shoe is 12. Are these just styles?

Another thing I noticed was the QB stance and style. With the Madden player in game creater I can choose any of the legends throwing style. How can I do that with editor? I don't see any of their styles in the editor.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #405
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rysumm
Xan this editor is beast! Thanks so much! I love to create custom historic teams and this is gonna be great. Just wish it was on PS3. So, now I'm gonna trade my PS3 for an XBOX. Quick question, I saw the ability to export and import players from other Xbox roster files. Does this work?

And can I get a break down of what the number values mean? For example next to Aaron Rogers the Helmet is 4 his head is a 476, left shoe is 12. Are these just styles?

Another thing I noticed was the QB stance and style. With the Madden player in game creater I can choose any of the legends throwing style. How can I do that with editor? I don't see any of their styles in the editor.
Exporting and importing should work, from a roster / franchise to a roster only. The fields that show you numbers are what the game store there ( like the head example you used - that's the ID used in game for that player's head ). Some field we don't know what they are, so any research into is much appreciated!

For the legends stances, where do you see this? I went through the player creator, wrote each one I saw down, and then mapped the values into the editor to those. If there are more we can get a list of and a roster from with those styles, I can certainly add them!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #406
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:

Ry,

I want to start a legendary roster, just need to figure out what year to start with. After that we can make a draft class for every year after that, would like to tackle this project with someone like you. I know there is a 1986 and a 1995 roster for pc, it would be easy to go with one of them. Let me know what you think.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #407
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Ry,

I want to start a legendary roster, just need to figure out what year to start with. After that we can make a draft class for every year after that, would like to tackle this project with someone like you. I know there is a 1986 and a 1995 roster for pc, it would be easy to go with one of them. Let me know what you think.
Sounds fun I'm committed right now to the 93 season. So, I'd like to get that completed first on Xbox and then move on from there. I think multiple people can work on different teams and them we can export and import players from each person's roster into one. So I could work on a few teams you could do the same and then someone else. It would lighten the load. And we may be able to do this pretty fast with this editor. Let me see how things go with the editor first before I commit to any other rosters.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #408
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Sounds fun I'm committed right now to the 93 season. So, I'd like to get that completed first on Xbox and then move on from there. I think multiple people can work on different teams and them we can export and import players from each person's roster into one. So I could work on a few teams you could do the same and then someone else. It would lighten the load. And we may be able to do this pretty fast with this editor. Let me see how things go with the editor first before I commit to any other rosters.
Okay I'm good with 93, didn't see your other thread but let me know how I can help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »