Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #673
Banned

illQuille's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Does anyone have a list for the values of the equipment?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #674
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by illQuille
Does anyone have a list for the values of the equipment?
It's all built into the latest editor. Some of it is not accurate because of what I believe to be issues with Madden 13, some of it's a glitch, and some of it's flat wrong like Heavy wrists because I blew it.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #675
Banned

illQuille's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
It's all built into the latest editor. Some of it is not accurate because of what I believe to be issues with Madden 13, some of it's a glitch, and some of it's flat wrong like Heavy wrists because I blew it.
Lol, nice. I was using V7 until today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 12:29 AM   #676
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdude_62888
Is there a way to expand the amount of players that show up in the FA pool using this editor??? Would really like to add more free agents. please help!!!
Expand how many show up? Not really - the player table has a fixed size and the game allows even less, thanks to what appears to be bad programming on EA's part ( ie. must have space for the 864 created fake players, whether the table has reached its max or not ). Rosters are safe with ~2400 players in my experience.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 AM   #677
Rookie

Can anyone post links to Madden 06, 07, 08 & 09 roster files?

I'm working on Cursive's request to auto-convert older Madden rosters to Madden 12. I have a 10 & 11 I downloaded ( and I think what is an 08 but unsure ).

Thanks!
Old 10-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #678
Rookie

OVR: 0

can you post the 10 and 11 rosters xan?? thanks for all you've done for the madden community you are a demigod sir. on another note is there anyway you could take drj32's all time roster an edit it so a. all free agents are removed b.all player pictures are correct or changed to the blank black one. c.and change all the city names for teams to just say all time. example: All Time Patriots vs All Time Jets. d. figure out if possible why this wont load into 13 as id love an probably get served divorce papers if I can have a all time to load into ccm. thanks again
Old 10-23-2012, 02:09 AM   #679
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
Can anyone post links to Madden 06, 07, 08 & 09 roster files?

I'm working on Cursive's request to auto-convert older Madden rosters to Madden 12. I have a 10 & 11 I downloaded ( and I think what is an 08 but unsure ).

Thanks!
Xan, busy the next few days but can get them to you by Thursday night if no one else posts.
Old 10-23-2012, 09:47 AM   #680
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

X, could you make it in the editor in the reset depth chart button, to only order them by positions. Like I only want LOLBs at the LOLB spot, only want LTs at LT spot, RGs at RG spot, ect. I don't want my back up LE to be starting at RE is what I'm trying to say.

Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »