Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #697
Banned

PatriotJames's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Now if you could only figure out the FF Franchise to Roster converter to use for the console. We could edit every player within a franchise roster.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #698
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
You're right that is alot of players, but it would be pretty cool to set it up just like that. Not sure how I feel about coming up with so many players projected to be UDFA's. After awhile I'd just be grabbing random names off of rosters, lol. Maybe not though, I'll think it over.The UDFA's would need to be added to the franchise before the draft correct?
Doesn't really matter when. I'd put them in after, during the Re Order Depth chart stage, because that is the last stage of the offseason, thus the last stage before the UDFAs show up, meaning the last time to sign a bunch of Free agents before the UDFAs delete them.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #699
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotJames
Oh crap. Does this work for PS3? DO I need Horizon?
Xbox 360 only. I had to trade my ps3 in to get an xbox just for this editor.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #700
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
My major question is this...or 2 questions lol!!

1) Does this indeed work for NCAA 13?

2) If it does work for NCAA 13 and I wanted to global edit certain ratings...would it change the player Tendency? For example, If I wanted to lower all the running backs speed to like 50 and below across the board, would that change every back to a Power back?

I'm telling you...if the global edits don't affect the Tendency or the overall rating it's a wrap LOL!!!!! I will do some amazing things with NCAA 13!!!

I've pulled up an NCAA13 roster file with it but have not edited anything. I was looking for the heisman greats off the roster to export to M13. But they aren't on the roster file.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:01 AM   #701
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
My major question is this...or 2 questions lol!!

1) Does this indeed work for NCAA 13?

2) If it does work for NCAA 13 and I wanted to global edit certain ratings...would it change the player Tendency? For example, If I wanted to lower all the running backs speed to like 50 and below across the board, would that change every back to a Power back?

I'm telling you...if the global edits don't affect the Tendency or the overall rating it's a wrap LOL!!!!! I will do some amazing things with NCAA 13!!!
NCAA rosters do open but,not all the atts show up.The atts that do show,can be changed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #702
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok noose and SWB I was reading your posts and did a little test. Year 1 349 UDFA were deleted I used SWB roster which I think has some teams with more than 53 players per team. I then put on noose's draft class and simmed to the next season. This time there were 822 UDFA deleted assuming each team had the same amount of players that is about 25 players added to each team. At preseason week 1 year 2 each team had 75 players including UDFA. I dont know how big you can make a draft class but it would be nice if you had a enough real UDFA and Free agents to populate the preseason rosters.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:14 PM   #703
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxis31
Ok noose and SWB I was reading your posts and did a little test. Year 1 349 UDFA were deleted I used SWB roster which I think has some teams with more than 53 players per team. I then put on noose's draft class and simmed to the next season. This time there were 822 UDFA deleted assuming each team had the same amount of players that is about 25 players added to each team. At preseason week 1 year 2 each team had 75 players including UDFA. I dont know how big you can make a draft class but it would be nice if you had a enough real UDFA and Free agents to populate the preseason rosters.
Yeah it would be nice, but I don't think classes could be made bigger.

One way to see if classes could be made bigger would be to move the NFL Great players to a draft class and see what would happen. And if it did work, the Greats could just be edited into real UDFAs.

After that we could use a random fill feature in the editor that forces all teams to sign players out of the Free Agency pool based on overall. Then once these players get cut in preseason (some of them will stick, but that's how it should be) they will go right into Free Agency, making Depth for the Future.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:28 PM   #704
MVP

OVR: 16
Pretty sure the classes max out at 255 or 258.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »