Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2012, 02:22 PM   #721
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
PUHE = Cyberface
PNEC = Skin Color
PGHE = Hair Type

Skin color is 0 for White, 1 for Black, 3 for Tan
idk if someone has already mentioned this but i've "0" out the PUHE field and this got rid of the greenfaces. did this to the m13 nfl greats and added them to FA pool.

also wondering why some of u guys want to get rid of the UDFA in franchise mode? does it have anything to do with game function(freezing)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #722
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
idk if someone has already mentioned this but i've "0" out the PUHE field and this got rid of the greenfaces. did this to the m13 nfl greats and added them to FA pool.

also wondering why some of u guys want to get rid of the UDFA in franchise mode? does it have anything to do with game function(freezing)?
Green face issue has been covered. UDFA basically suck. All their body comps are junk, huge pads, wing pads, so on. Not to mention by having the game generate them, causes teams to remove players, as well as real NFL players being removed from roster to make room for generic UDFA's, this is for madden 12 of course. Haven't experienced freezing in some time, so not sure what you might be experiencing there.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #723
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
Green face issue has been covered. UDFA basically suck. All their body comps are junk, huge pads, wing pads, so on. Not to mention by having the game generate them, causes teams to remove players, as well as real NFL players being removed from roster to make room for generic UDFA's, this is for madden 12 of course. Haven't experienced freezing in some time, so not sure what you might be experiencing there.
yea the freezing issue i had during playnow games was cleared up after i brought down the number of players on the roster from around 2900 to 2400. i started a franchise with that same roster and now im experiencing it during franchise games. again i believe it has to do with the number of players because like many of u have said a bunch of UDFA are added every year thus bringing up the total from 2400+
Old 10-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #724
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayduh562
yea the freezing issue i had during playnow games was cleared up after i brought down the number of players on the roster from around 2900 to 2400. i started a franchise with that same roster and now im experiencing it during franchise games. again i believe it has to do with the number of players because like many of u have said a bunch of UDFA are added every year thus bringing up the total from 2400+
Well if the UDFA are causing freezing, might be another reason obviously to get that fiasco sorted. But I can't see the game increasing the roster size by adding UDFA. There has to be a cap, and it won't exceed this on it's own. But it will remove players to make room as I mentioned earlier. I honestly think the freezing would be an issue with your console myself. Maybe a bad install, or clearing your cache would sort it, as I have not experienced much freezing during games. Only during loading franchise if it was flubbed somehow. But surely worth a look, as I could be wrong and maybe if something is causing freezes, would be best to determine the problem now, before we all keep pissing away our time on something that cannot be used without gameplay issues.

Last edited by Noose; 10-25-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:27 PM   #725
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noose
Well if the UDFA are causing freezing, might be another reason obviously to get that fiasco sorted. But I can't see the game increasing the roster size by adding UDFA. There has to be a cap, and it won't exceed this on it's own. But it will remove players to make room as I mentioned earlier. I honestly think the freezing would be an issue with your console myself. Maybe a bad install, or clearing your cache would sort it, as I have not experienced much freezing during games. Only during loading franchise if it was flubbed somehow. But surely worth a look, as I could be wrong and maybe if something is causing freezes, would be best to determine the problem now, before we all keep pissing away our time on something that cannot be used without gameplay issues.
ill try your suggestion and clear the cache/re-install game. the weird thing is that the game doesn't freeze every match. ill play 1 full game then the next scheduled game will freeze some where after haft time. i thought maybe it had to do with UDFA on the roster of the teams that freeze the game ( like if 1 team kept some on the roster and another didn't ) but idk. plus ive edited another roster and never had this issue with that one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #726
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey how do you edit player names in the roster editor? Thanks!
Old 10-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #727
Rookie

Diesl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp910
hey how do you edit player names in the roster editor? Thanks!
Just click on the Player first/last name in the left table, that is automatically there if you upload your roster
Old 10-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #728
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any luck on auto-converting players from older Madden rosters to Madden 12 yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »