Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2012, 10:05 AM   #785
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Xanathol would you be able to look into how we could expand the number of players in the Free agent pool? I hate how the game deletes them. I'm not sure where to look to edit that. Thanks for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2012, 11:34 AM   #786
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdude_62888
Xanathol would you be able to look into how we could expand the number of players in the Free agent pool? I hate how the game deletes them. I'm not sure where to look to edit that. Thanks for your help.
One way to make the game not delete free agents after your first season is to sign lower free agents to every team until all teams have 75 players. Do this during your Reorder Depth Chart stage. The game recognizes that all rosters are full, so no UDFAs are created so no Free Agents are deleted. And then the computer will just cut players who will go into the free agent pool by week 1. This is easiest done with 32 team control, but I am currently filling rosters with the editor. Takes longer, but I prefer 1 team franchises for the draft.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:29 AM   #787
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

Anyone have any suggestions on a way to mass edit contracts by teams? In a 1 team Franchise, and I moved players from free agency to teams to fill them up, but their contracts are still 0, and that is confusing the game. Thoughts?
Old 10-31-2012, 10:26 PM   #788
Rookie

OVR: 1

That's a good feature to add; I'll try to find some time to add that in. We've got a lil one in the hospital right now, so I'm a bit preoccupied. Things are looking up though so we'll see.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:43 PM   #789
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
That's a good feature to add; I'll try to find some time to add that in. We've got a lil one in the hospital right now, so I'm a bit preoccupied. Things are looking up though so we'll see.
Hope all goes well with you and your family, thanks again for all your hard work.
Old 11-01-2012, 09:21 AM   #790
Rookie

Rysumm's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Hope all goes well with you and your family, thanks again for all your hard work.
Xan,

You've brought a lot of joy to me with this editor.
You and your family are in my prayers.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #791
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry to hear that man, hope everything works out for the best...I have little ones myself and it's never fun when something like this happens with them.....you have my thoughts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #792
Rookie

Noose's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Prayers to you and your family!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »