Home

Madden player portraits

This is a discussion on Madden player portraits within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2012, 10:45 PM   #25
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden player portraits

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdude_62888
Do you have a bunch of players IDs in your blog? Not sure where to go to look. Do you want to post a link please
Here you go. http://www.operationsports.com/Gman%...-portrait-ids/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2012, 11:30 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 3

Are you going to try and match the IDs with players that we aren't sure of that may not be in the game?
Old 12-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #27
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Are you going to try and match the IDs with players that we aren't sure of that may not be in the game?
What do you mean?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #28
Banned

So for example there isnt a player matched up with the portrait ID number 5015, 5016, 5017, 5036, 5037. There are alot of numbers that aren't matched up with players because the player is most likely not in the game. So are you going to try and figure out who some of the players are? Thats how i found out Jonas Gray and all the players i named by just testing them out using the editor.
Old 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #29
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
So for example there isnt a player matched up with the portrait ID number 5015, 5016, 5017, 5036, 5037. There are alot of numbers that aren't matched up with players because the player is most likely not in the game. So are you going to try and figure out who some of the players are? Thats how i found out Jonas Gray and all the players i named by just testing them out using the editor.
But how did you know that was Jonas Gray? What did you try a random code and it was him?

Last edited by Gman 18; 12-01-2012 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:23 PM   #30
Banned

I used a test roster. I assigned players that were in the FA pool a random portrait ID that wasn't being used. Most of the IDs are sorted by player name. I went into the rawdata table and looked where I thought Jonas Gray would be and saw that there was a missing ID number so i plugged that into one of the players in the FA pool and then went through the process of loading it into madden and searched for Jonas gray online and compared the portrait to the player I assigned the ID i thought was Jonas Gray. Sometimes Im right sometimes Im wrong. Its trial and error. Almost every player that was invited to a nfl combine should have a portrait ID number. The list I gave you were all players that were invited to the combine but weren't drafted and were not in the game. So if you want to see if Shane Vereen has one you look in the ID numbers in the 5000's because those IDs are the players that are rookies or players that were in the game last year but didn't have a portrait like Armando Allen. So between Courtney Upshaw and Oliver Vernon there is a missing ID number so it could very well be Shane Vereen. You would have to test. Hope this helps. If you fool around with it and try and find players that are missing let me know what you find.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #31
Banned

Gman have u fooled around with it to find any new portraits???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 6

What is Bobby Wagner's Pic?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »