Home

2013 NFL Draft Roster

This is a discussion on 2013 NFL Draft Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2013, 03:44 PM   #665
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Roster

what i meant is that all the rookies from the first three rounds are on their team meaning im not missi.g anyone from the first three rounds as for rounds four to seven if they are on the game and ive created them they are on their team the fourth round was missi.g one player but there are players from all rounds including undrafted free agents just havnt created every prospect yet, and now as far as cfs ive never done that before if u have good recommendations i will glady use them but i dont wanna mess up anyone until i kno exactly how it works but ots def not ruled out im also.considering.player portraits for the rookies again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2013, 05:08 PM   #666
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
what i meant is that all the rookies from the first three rounds are on their team meaning im not missi.g anyone from the first three rounds as for rounds four to seven if they are on the game and ive created them they are on their team the fourth round was missi.g one player but there are players from all rounds including undrafted free agents just havnt created every prospect yet, and now as far as cfs ive never done that before if u have good recommendations i will glady use them but i dont wanna mess up anyone until i kno exactly how it works but ots def not ruled out im also.considering.player portraits for the rookies again
OK here is my cf look alike thread. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044962683 I've tried most of them before and they definitely work. As for portrait look alikes, i'll create a thread for them and we can all post our look alikes for the rookies on there but I won't create the thread till you confirm you are using portrait look alikes for rookies.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:19 PM   #667
Rookie

James2theZ's Arena

OVR: 0

With our powers combined.........
Old 05-05-2013, 05:23 PM   #668
Rookie

hofields's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
OK here is my cf look alike thread. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044962683 I've tried most of them before and they definitely work. As for portrait look alikes, i'll create a thread for them and we can all post our look alikes for the rookies on there but I won't create the thread till you confirm you are using portrait look alikes for rookies.
That would be awesome if we could get one person to list look alike for each team and post here for you maybe we could have the photos added for rookies and other players missing portraits in a day or two i can post them for the eagles later today if you'd like.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

GT=HFIELDS
Old 05-05-2013, 05:31 PM   #669
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofields
That would be awesome if we could get one person to list look alike for each team and post here for you maybe we could have the photos added for rookies and other players missing portraits in a day or two i can post them for the eagles later today if you'd like.
It would be better if I created a thread where you listed your look alikes and I added them to the list for each team's rookies and I could give omega a link to the thread so that we could talk about look alikes only.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-05-2013, 07:00 PM   #670
Rookie

theoriginal561's Arena

OVR: 0

Arghhh so close to wanting to DL these and start my CCM Coach... I know these are practically done, but part of me wants the "perfect" roster, though I may toy around with this new one.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:11 PM   #671
Pro

NBA Bound25's Arena

OVR: 9

You missed some moves:
- Bryant McKinnie re-signed with the Ravens
- Chiefs cut LB Cory Greenwood, G Bryan Mattison and FB Patrick DiMarco
- Giants sign HB Tim Hightower
- Dolphins sign OT Tyson Clabo (they probably signed him today though)

Other than that the rosters are great! Keep up the good work Omega!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #672
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA Bound25
You missed some moves:
- Bryant McKinnie re-signed with the Ravens
- Chiefs cut LB Cory Greenwood, G Bryan Mattison and FB Patrick DiMarco
- Giants sign HB Tim Hightower
- Dolphins sign OT Tyson Clabo (they probably signed him today though)

Other than that the rosters are great! Keep up the good work Omega!
The Giants didn't sign Hightower yet. He's working out for them. The Lions claimed Cory Greenwood off waivers from the Chiefs and Derek Hardman from the Bucs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »